Congrats to Man City for unveiling the worst away shirt in history

reminds me of when i wrote my name on my hand in school and the teacher said "is that in case you forget" and the entire class laughed

still hurts

:lol: :lol:
Horrendous, but those new red and white Utd tops are just about the ugliest thing I have seen in a while

I love the training top.

Citys 3rd jersey is a contender for all time worst Premier League jersey. Looks as cheap and tacky as its possible to get.

:lol: :lol:

I love the training top.

Citys 3rd jersey is a contender for all time worst Premier League jersey. Looks as cheap and tacky as its possible to get.

Personal taste, but that Utd top is disgusting.

Fairly sure Norwich, Coventry, Forest and Villa had some very bad/worse ones in the 90s.

Worse than these.
images

images

That's away jersey? I think it's training top or some t-shirt that players wear when they shit on the bench.
That's the third kit. Puma put out a template and gave the same design to City, PSV, Milan

E0TWDuYXsAI4kbD.0.jpeg

fenerbahce-21-22-kit-third%2B%25283%2529.jpg

new-puma-21-22-third-kits%2B%252815%2529.jpg

That's the third kit. Puma put out a template and gave the same design to City, PSV, Milan

E0TWDuYXsAI4kbD.0.jpeg

fenerbahce-21-22-kit-third%2B%25283%2529.jpg

new-puma-21-22-third-kits%2B%252815%2529.jpg

Third kit, so probably something that won't be used.

These look like club t-shirts rather than like jersey.

Puma usually do some tidy kits. Surprised at this.

Do clubs have any sort of input into what sort of kits get made for them, or do Nike etc just come at the start of the season and say this is what you’ll be wearing?

Foden has the same barber as Zuckerberg.

Third kit, so probably something that won't be used.

These look like club t-shirts rather than like jersey.
Companies basically mandate that the jerseys have to be used. We used our away kit and third kit the same amount of times last season.

Should be docked points for this. It's something you wear while getting off the bus during preseason tour.

Puma usually do some tidy kits. Surprised at this.

Do clubs have any sort of input into what sort of kits get made for them, or do Nike etc just come at the start of the season and say this is what you’ll be wearing?

these companies pay millions every year to sponsor the club's kits, i'm guessing here but i think they would retain creative control over the designs they make

I'm pretty sure Penneys did a line of knock off Premier League pyjamas a while back that had the exact same template as this years Puma stuff.

Personal taste, but that Utd top is disgusting.

Fairly sure Norwich, Coventry, Forest and Villa had some very bad/worse ones in the 90s.

Worse than these.
images

images

Yeah it belongs in its own category of shitness. Its that bad even compared to these eyesores :lol:

Apart from the @ManUtd twitter address, which I assume is to make it easier to type, I haven't ever seen the club use 'Man United' in any context. They always use the full name.

Having the name like that on the shirts looks ridiculous, but having man city is the kind of thing you see down the sunday market.

Horrendous. It's the two horizontal lines that does it for me. The kit designer should be fired.