Gaming CM Experiment: "It's coming home!" Edition - Signups Open!

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Just know @golden_blunder, that our banter is characterised by a deep mutual respect and a shared love of the game. This makes our exchanges entertaining for viewers who appreciate the blend of expert analysis and light-hearted rivalry

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐
It’s that kind of rivalry that would stop me ever making a transfer to United. Unless of course I was offered a lot of money and a contract if my career was to be severely impacted by hamstring injuries due to playing too much football in my youth.

But what are the chances of that?

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Sep 1, 2001 - World Cup Qualifier - Germany v England

4-1-3-2 tactic, with an all caf XI

@sebsheep
@oneniltothearsenal
@Ian Reus
@Hephaestus
@golden_blunder
@Skizzo
@P-Nut
@pacifictheme
@whitbyviking
@BenitoSTARR
@The Cat

Bench

@Peter van der Gea
@Shakesy
@LARulz
@spontaneus1
@nimic

Stands

@Withnail
@paulscholes18
@youngrell (injured)

37 min @Ian Reus leaves the pitch injured. Woodgate comes on. He'll be out for about 2 weeks and miss the match against Albania.

68 min double substitution

@whitbyviking and @The Cat are off, Parlour and @spontaneus1 come in

70 min Germany goal

Deisler unmarked, defenders sleeping, goal.

81 min England goal

Parlour came on and showed @whitbyviking how it's done. 1st ever goal for England!

FT Germany 1-1 England

With this draw direct qualification is now almost impossible. England plays Albania and Greece at home, Germany plays Finland at home. This means England will most likely play a playoff if they want to get to the WC.

Good to see my performance.

Parlour would be a decent pick for any new player.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
It’s that kind of rivalry that would stop me ever making a transfer to United. Unless of course I was offered a lot of money and a contract if my career was to be severely impacted by hamstring injuries due to playing too much football in my youth.

But what are the chances of that?
No chance, though you could put together a brochure selling your highlights

Big Andy

Bloke
Will you be updating u21’s at any point? Hopeful for a big move from Southampton to a huge club, but can’t remember how highly rated Bridge was in 01/02.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Will you be updating u21’s at any point? Hopeful for a big move from Southampton to a huge club, but can’t remember how highly rated Bridge was in 01/02.
I'll update everyone regarding transfers. End of the season I'll make a short update for each player with the season stats and achievements.

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐
No chance, though you could put together a brochure selling your highlights
I’ve just won the ballon d’or and haven’t missed an Apple shot for 2 years now. You don’t win those kind of accolades and then need a brochure.

pacifictheme

Carragher is a bit shit really. He only made 38 England appearances. Neville made 85
Carragher was unlucky really that he played when we had rio and Terry who were both much better players than him.

Same sort of thing happened to Steve Bruce who certainly deserved to be capped.