Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevoc

This guy seems to have the latest update, Authentic as **** :D:wenger::drool:
Now haters will say he knows nothing but i disagree. He got emails ...

''He has some sort of involvement I believe but it's nothing to do with Guitar.''

''Guys it's Inniment''

Robbie Boy

I'll more or less give up on football if Qatar win this. Could you imagine Madrid getting bought out by a state? no. Some things in life are sacred and not a tool for governments. Social institutions should be left alone. Shame on the PL and UK government for allowing this to happen in the first place. It's disgusting. Please, please please let SJR win this.
:lol: :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
I'll more or less give up on football if Qatar win this. Could you imagine Madrid getting bought out by a state? no. Some things in life are sacred and not a tool for governments. Social institutions should be left alone. Shame on the PL and UK government for allowing this to happen in the first place. It's disgusting. Please, please please let SJR win this.
You’re talking about Real Madrid? The same Madrid that have received favourable loans from the government/Spanish banks? The same Madrid that have their training ground paid for by the taxpayers of Madrid? That Madrid?

Nah, it’ll never happen…

Giggsyking

I believe him because he received emails. Had he said he got a text, I wouldnt believe him.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
:lol:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
This will be a done deal.

Glazers are 100% businessman, they have 0 reason not to sell this, I think even at 6bn flat they'll sell. Whatever the Ineos or Qatar bids for both would have met the 6bn mark and it's only about milking every extra penny you can milk, and to be fair an extra billion won't hurt anyone.

The only possible stumbling block would be if Qatar got annoyed and told them to feck off we're not buying you

stepic

getting in on the :lol: action

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
True classic of a post.

crossy1686

career ending
A new UWS podcast is out for those interested. Andy Mitten talks a bit about the takeover and how it’s going, also where we’re at on the transfer front.

To summarise, the sale is being dragged out because the creeps are trying to extract as much value as possible. Everyone involved is frustrated with the process but the people at the club are insisting it’s business as usual in regards to operations.

Regarding transfers, United stance is there is money to spend but they don’t want to blow their budget as soon as the window opens in case better players come available later in the window. The phrase used was ‘the disco has just started, we don’t want to be spent by 9pm when the night is just getting started’.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
:lol:

MDFC Manager

A new UWS podcast is out for those interested. Andy Mitten talks a bit about the takeover and how it’s going, also where we’re at on the transfer front.

To summarise, the sale is being dragged out because the creeps are trying to extract as much value as possible. Everyone involved is frustrated with the process but the people at the club are insisting it’s business as usual in regards to operations.

Regarding transfers, United stance is there is money to spend but they don’t want to blow their budget as soon as the window opens in case better players come available later in the window. The phrase used was ‘the disco has just started, we don’t want to be spent by 9pm when the night is just getting started’.
Sounds like they hope Kane will be available/gettable later on

cyberman

Disco? Going to a disco before 9pm?
Is his source a 60 year old man who never had a night out in his life?

crossy1686

career ending
Sounds like they hope Kane will be available/gettable later on
Yeah the impression I got was United have the money so they’re not worried and they think teams will panic at the end of the window when it comes to selling. Also mentioned the Casemiro situation last year and how he came available at the end.

bstb3

There's an equal risk to being the last ones at the disco too. Trust me on that. You end up going home with the glitterball equivalent of a Wout.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.

The excuses are getting fancier these days..

Woziak

The Tweet ends with the phrase ''God Willing''. To me that reads as he hopes it happens.
It means it’s done and he hopes that they make Man United Greatest team in the world again, God Willing.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
I’ve just learned that Real Madrid were purchased by the Spanish state at some point, and the notion that some things in life are sacred and shouldn’t be a tool for governments is laughable.

Piabetic

I have convinced myself that any announcement when they finally get around to it will be near the end of the opening hours of the New York Stock Exchange on a Friday. I have no actual informed reason for thinking this, it just seems the Glazers style to give people as little time to react to any news as possible.

Smores

Excuses? It’s a strategy. Would you rather we blew our load on some half way house strikers and then Kane join someone else at the end of the window?

Don’t think some of you know what you want sometimes.
Yeah we should purposefully leave it late that'll be a grand strategy and definitely definitely won't see us massively overpaying.

Who knew doing early smart business was actually a bad thing.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Yeah we should purposefully leave it late that'll be a grand strategy and definitely definitely won't see us massively overpaying.

Who knew doing early smart business was actually a bad thing.
It’s the selling club that decides the fee and decides when it’s accepted.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Stop sending dodgy tweets. This has been said time and time again, just cut it out.

dacore

If the Glazers will finally sell the club. Should we send them a flower with a "Thank you for fecking off card"?

RedDevilUnited369

You have no clue what you’re talking about. Go do some research on Madrid.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
The Tweet ends with the phrase ''God Willing''. To me that reads as he hopes it happens.
I think it can also be understood as 'if Allah allows it'. So he's saying it's not up to him to bestow someone with the honour of greatness, that's Allah's job. Just speculating obviously.

Bowlcut11

If the Glazers will finally sell the club. Should we send them a flower with a "Thank you for fecking off card"?
They have milked the club for years - I don't think we should be sending anything else their way no matter how small. Let them slink off to their holes without another mention from United fans

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Come on mods @Wumminator has got two accounts

mufc_sd

Samuel Luckhurst said:
Maris Interiors are understood to have secured a contract to modernise the workspaces at the stadium but the agreement will only be sanctioned once there is clarity over United's ownership.
It might be a pure coincidence, but Maris Interiors is the same contractor that has refurbished offices for Qatar Islamic Bank. What you make of that is up to you.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...news/old-trafford-man-united-glazers-27162459
https://www.behance.net/gallery/22580083/Office-Design-Project-For-Qatar-Islamic-Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.