City and Financial Doping | Charged by PL with numerous FFP breaches

stevoc

Maybe he is.

I just didn't see how he could've making these kinda statements using his real name if he's in witness protection.

Perhaps I've watched too many Mafia films! In my mind when someone goes into witness protection, they change their name and disappear, not carry on very publicly doing what they did before they were convicted.
I get what you are saying but I imagine even if you are living somewhere in witness protection it doesn't mean you've changed your name or at least you still have an online presence in your real name.

CornishReds

The Haaland deal cost at least £260 million in total.

£51 million fee.
£40 million to his agent.
£30 million to his dad.
£140 million over five years of his contract.

That's just what we know of. Some reports have his contract closer to £230 million over five years!
TBF have an outlay of like £180 million on sancho and those berts got £20 mill for the transfer, also when you take into account what he's already won. We have been terribly run for years martial and pogba just a couple names to add to our horrific transfer policy. But I suppose the question is did they buy these player fraudently?

CornishReds

True.

But clubs like City can just casually throw around a quarter of a billion on one player with no consequences if it doesn't work out!

Where does it end?

If clubs owned by Nation States are just allowed to spend whatever they like, then it's impossible for non state owned clubs to even get close. Even if they do manage to bring through good players they will just be picked off by City, Newcastle or Villa a year later when they offer to quadruple their wages.
We do the same tbf and our transfer policy has been horrific I'm hoping it will change under sir jim. The only thing which annoys me is why would a player choose citeh over us? That's is 100% down to money our history is organic grow out of success

Top_Bins

One of the E-mails is about a highly top secret expedition to the foothills of the Himalayas, where Pep and Khaldoon set up base camp.

10th of May, in the year of our lord, Kinkladze 2022

'We, the intrepid explorers of the city of men, have left our tents in the dead of night after we heard a terrible—Yet real mancunian—cry upon the wind...
'F********king Raaaaaags'... which blew bitingly upon the breeze.
After a long and arduous hike, we were attacked in a remote canyon known as the Hā lands, where we had spotted our prize, the elusive—and difficult to transfer legally—abominable Taār-getman.
I pleaded with 'His Excellency Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak'(affectionately known to myself as Swizz Khalifa) to 'take the shot'. Tragically, the resulting blast felled the beast, which tumbled gracefully, and naturally into a box—the dimensions of which were drawn to league specifications of 6 yards.
Upon seeing the great Yeti, my head began to shed it's luscious locks of golden hair.
I then vowed that my loss would not be in vain, and after shaving the great beast, the sacrificed strands we glued onto it's great, deformed head.
We finally had our prize, which Swizz nicknamed Pepling—after 'the man who had tamed the flair from the beast'.
Unfortunately, the simple-minded folk back in the lands of the east could barely pronounce this with their malformed speech organs, so he was known to them...as Erling.

-Josep Juan Juan cinco Guardiola

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Assume this is new stuff on top of the previous leaks?

Probably not the most intelligent thing to say though. Will either be a spoofer after publicity and money, or doesn't realise people have "disappeared" for a lot less.

croadyman

Assume this is new stuff on top of the previous leaks?

Probably not the most intelligent thing to say though. Will either be a spoofer after publicity and money, or doesn't realise people have "disappeared" for a lot less.
Yeah crossing Abu Dhabi is not advisable,we all know what happened to Khashoggi in Saudi

SteveCoppellFan

Why would the verdict be kept secret ?

Its crap like this that just adds fuel to the fire to the belief that literally anyone can be bought if you throw enough money at them.

LA BOMBA

Supports
Atletico
I’ve said it before, but this will end with a “historic” fine (which won’t count against their PSR obligations, of course) and maybe a biggish points reduction of, like, 20-30 points.
This. And City will then appeal and have the point reduction removed by the end of the season.

I imagine a scenario like this.

City starts the season with -30 points.

Arsenal looks like they're cruising to win the title, 20 points in front of City and the rest of the pack.

Then City successfully appeals and gets their 30 points back, breezing past Arsenal after the latter thought they've already mathematically won the title.

And then City just goes on to win 15 more titles in a row until Newcastle finally stops them somewhere in 2040s.

OleGunnar20

This. And City will then appeal and have the point reduction removed by the end of the season.

I imagine a scenario like this.

City starts the season with -30 points.

Arsenal looks like they're cruising to win the title, 20 points in front of City and the rest of the pack.

Then City successfully appeals and gets their 30 points back, breezing past Arsenal after the latter thought they've already mathematically won the title.

And then City just goes on to win 15 more titles in a row until Newcastle finally stops them somewhere in 2040s.
The beautiful game