Jhon Durán | Striker at Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but he's going to have to change his name.

Watched 5 mins of him on YouTube and I've decided I don't want him :lol:

Very similar to Lukaku from the highlights without being as strong or quick.

If he joins it's just a matter of time until Paddy Crerand calls him John Durian.

I'm going to say a prayer we get this guy. Although it might take him time to adapt to the Premier League having played in the ordinary world of MLS

Very raw but a ton of potential. Would be a big step up. I imagined him going to Netherlands, Belgium, France or Germany in a year or two. Not ready from premier league yet.

To be fair, this is what we should be asking our scouts to do - dig up players nobody's heard of.

Is he actually even a striker though? :lol: wikipedia says he's a winger and he does seem to be playing wide in quite a few of the clips I've just seen

He's been impressive the few games I've seen him live, always gives the defenders a tough time. Plays in a pretty shite team, so not exactly the type of environment that is suited to putting up amazing numbers. Was shocked when I found out how young he was though.

To be fair, this is what we should be asking our scouts to do - dig up players nobody's heard of.

Is he actually even a striker though? :lol: wikipedia says he's a winger and he does seem to be playing wide in quite a few of the clips I've just seen
I'm always up for signing young promising players, I hope our scouts do a better job than with Amad and Pellistri though.

Kid is a physical specimen that’s for sure. Good left foot, best comp for him would be Duvan Zapata, kind of striker that can hold it up and also run in behind and give CBs fits. You can see why we are interested. Can he make an immediate impact? Not sure but he has the skill set for sure.

Very impressive. I can see why so many clubs are in for him.
2aZrANY_d.webp

Watched 5 mins of him on YouTube and I've decided I don't want him :lol:

Very similar to Lukaku from the highlights without being as strong or quick.

I'm actually torn as to whether he's more similar to Lukaku or Peter fecking Crouch.

I remember a lot of people on here making a big jhok about Caicedo when we were linked with him, so……..

Status
Not open for further replies.