Cheap football kits

That's insane delivery time, did you go for the free option or one of the paid ones? I've had one shipped a few days ago and the other 2 are still processing, probably be another few weeks before I see mine :(

Free delivery, I can't quite believe it :lol:

Was expecting them maybe sometime next week/ the week after.

They are outstanding quality!

I got mine from the Speed Soccer Jersey seller FWIW.

Pictures:

5h9KKOk.jpg

CbrlrJ4.jpg

dBCLhWJ.jpg

G4tcEeF.jpg

ofKpyAO.jpg

Tb4Fkk9.jpg

4HrBOs6.jpg

SA3bJMT.jpg

aZhaBei.jpg

RFg5ZhK.jpg

v0CoP1C.jpg

AznFoLl.jpg

VXxHirY.jpg

TJy2Cmb.jpg

S7tRVXj.jpg

URYeJd7.jpg

Anyone else rigourously check the spelling as soon as you open it or is that just me?

What would you expect. V. Pesrie/Pelsie? :lol:

I would actually laugh if they fecked my shirt up like that.

Just a quick one - is it safe to pay through credit card on Aliexpress? Anyone have any problems?

Just had a few fraud issues and I really can not be arsed with that again.

Okay so going through these pages and there's a hell of a lot of links and I have no idea which ones to go for.

Does anyone want to compile some sort of list of the best sellers and shirts and maybe we can get it into the OP.

I want to buy a Spain (Mata), Holland (Van Persie), Belgium (Januzaj), England (Rooney), and this past seasons home kit. Maybe a goalkeeper kit too (De Gea).

I
Just a quick one - is it safe to pay through credit card on Aliexpress? Anyone have any problems?

Just had a few fraud issues and I really can not be arsed with that again.
I just used mine. Hopefully there isn't any issues but its seems to be pretty secure. I was hoping the seller would accept Paypal.

Okay so going through these pages and there's a hell of a lot of links and I have no idea which ones to go for.

Does anyone want to compile some sort of list of the best sellers and shirts and maybe we can get it into the OP.

I want to buy a Spain, Holland, Belgium, England, and this past seasons home kit. Maybe a goalkeeper kit too.
Aliexpress.com is the one in demand right now. Everyone here is using that website.

Aliexpress.com is the one in demand right now. Everyone here is using that website.

I can see, but there's all different kind of sellers on there and I imagine some people will have better experiences than others.

I want to buy a Spain (Mata), Holland (Van Persie), Belgium (Januzaj), England (Rooney), and this past seasons home kit. Maybe a goalkeeper kit too (De Gea).
For Spain, I can vouch for this seller. Only ~ 8 quid too
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Late...and-quality-top-free-shipping/1789396330.html

I can see, but there's all different kind of sellers on there and I imagine some people will have better experiences than others.
Just pick the one with the most badges I would assume? We can't really go one by one for every seller and post their profile on here as safe.

Missed my delivery today, but the post office card says 2 parcels. Only ordered the one shirt. Strange

Just pick the one with the most badges I would assume? We can't really go one by one for every seller and post their profile on here as safe.

Well we can compile a list into one post of everyone that has had a good experience, and then another list of the people that have had bad experiences, why not?

I'll probably buy a few from this one you recommend, what about sizes? Is it normal size or would you say to get a size larger?
A size larger for this seller although for the Brazil kit I got, the size was oddly too big. So when I ordered a L, I got a L (maybe even a bit bigger than that). @RDCR07

I'm fretting about the sizes now myself. Went off their sizing chart on the website so there shouldn't be an issue. but as you know when purchasing off the internet, you haven't a clue until you get it.

Mine said it was shipped on the 29th, via free delivery, any idea when it will come?

I ordered a size L but I'm M so hopefully it works out. If this kit looks good (£10 for Holland Away shirt and shorts) then I'll probably buy Januzaj on Belgium home as well as other shirts.

Mine said it was shipped on the 29th, via free delivery, any idea when it will come?

I ordered a size L but I'm M so hopefully it works out. If this kit looks good (£10 for Holland Away shirt and shorts) then I'll probably buy Januzaj on Belgium home as well as other shirts.

With shorts as well? Nice, who did you order from?

Full kit wanker :lol:

Have you got another before or is this your first? I'm the same size so wanna see what the fit is like with the bigger size before ordering.

Have you got another before or is this your first? I'm the same size so wanna see what the fit is like with the bigger size before ordering.
This is the first. I'll @ you when I get it and also take pics.

I got mine from the Speed Soccer Jersey seller FWIW.

Pictures:

5h9KKOk.jpg

CbrlrJ4.jpg

dBCLhWJ.jpg

G4tcEeF.jpg

ofKpyAO.jpg

Tb4Fkk9.jpg

4HrBOs6.jpg

SA3bJMT.jpg

aZhaBei.jpg

RFg5ZhK.jpg

v0CoP1C.jpg

AznFoLl.jpg

VXxHirY.jpg

TJy2Cmb.jpg

S7tRVXj.jpg

URYeJd7.jpg
What's the link to that seller, is it the same one that sent me the dodgy ones on the last page? They look great.