Champions League Knockouts (12 Aug - 23rd Aug)

I swear these knockout matches are far more entertaining.

I wish this was the format going forward.
It favours the underdog which is what makes it exciting.
But the annual Barca meltdown in the two-legged ties makes that whole process worth it.

Really ? Last I checked it's the manager's job to get the players to work as a team, otherwise he failed.
Yes, it is, but he wouldn't be the first manager to be undermined by a group of fair weather players who are there for the big money. Must be very different to the culture he knew at Borussia Dortmund.

It takes a 50% Mbappe for PSG to look threatening, not good enough. I was expecting more from Sarabia.

Yes, it is, but he wouldn't be the first manager to be undermined by a group of fair weather players who are there for the big money. Must be very different to the culture he knew at Borussia Dortmund.

It's still his duty as a manager overall, otherwise he needs certain atmosphere and certain type of players to succeed.

Few things in life are more enjoyable than watching Neymar lose at football.
Julien Laurens crying into his glass of wine after annual PSG embarrassment in the Champions League.

He was gurning his eyes out after United put them out.

In fairness to Neymar he's been fouled about 40 times this match, I'd be frustrated too.

Allegri is going there I think.

Just something inherent missing from PSG a every single time. They flail like every year in the knockout stages but this is looking like two seasons in a row where they really should’ve been favourites (Atalanta have had an amazing season, no doubt) and they’ve lost both.

Is it the competition (or lack thereof) domestically that causes complacency? Is it the average managers?

It’s ironic in a country that slaughtered its monarchy that they have a club which so embodies the primping pampered monied classes.

I'm not watching the match but how the feck hasn't mbappe scored yet? Neymar it's no surprise obviously. He's a twat.