Champions League Draw | Group A: FC Harry Kane, United, Copenhagen, Galatasaray

Not ideal to have to travel to Turkey but Bayern aside the quality of the group means that we should qualify easily enough.
Having a team like Bayern that should have guaranteed wins against the other two can be a big help.

We will best Copenhagen and Galatasaray at home, probably pick up 1 point over two games against Bayern and lose to Galatasaray away. So as long as we can win in Copenhagen we should be OK.

We must qualify from 2nd spot in the group. Bayern is dead certain to top.
If we cannot even do that, come on, it is a waste of time to be even in this competition.

If we can't get out of a group that has Galatasary and Copenhagen then we may as well delete the club. Will piss that.

Group F is crazy. Group D looks very open too.

Not a great draw for us. Bayern was the strongest or second strongest team we could face in my opinion. Galatatasaray is a brutal Pot 4 draw considering the flight and their crazy fans. København is OK as far as Pot 3 goes.

More than happy with that. Fancy us v Bayern if we’re on form depending if Hojlund is any sort of standard up against Upamacano

Group F is crazy. Group D looks very open too.

Not a great draw for us. Bayern was the strongest or second strongest team would could face in my opinion. Galatatasaray is a brutal Pot 4 draw. København is OK as far as Pot 3 goes.
Bayern really aren't anything special.

I can see Arsenal easily slipping up here. Especially with the way Fraudteta tinkers with his teams.

Thank you Abidal. Now we have a chance to survive the group :lol: