Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

Group A - Finally the vermin get a group they can't sleepwalk through.
Group B - Whatever.
Group C - Barcelona sold their future to get knocked out in the group stage!
Group D - Good group actually. I wouldn't count on Tottenham getting out.

Group E - Milan vs Chelsea will be cool to see.
Group F - Real Madrid already at RO16.
Group D - City already already at RO16.
Group H - That has to be hard to bottle even for PSG. Juve are irrelevant.
vermin to reach the knock out stages with a game or two to spare I'd reckon.

Would not call current Barcelona heavyweights either. They were spanked pretty soundly in the Europa last season and Lewa aside I am not impressed by any of their summer signings.
They also got dicked on by Bayern and Benfica last year

Group A - Finally the vermin get a group they can't sleepwalk through.
Group B - Whatever.
Group C - Barcelona sold their future to get knocked out in the group stage!
Group D - Good group actually. I wouldn't count on Tottenham getting out.

Group E - Milan vs Chelsea will be cool to see.
Group F - Real Madrid already at RO16.
Group D - City already already at RO16.
Group H - That has to be hard to bottle even for PSG. Juve are irrelevant.
18/19 we had Napoli, PSG and Red Star. Last year we had Porto, AC Milan and Atletico.

My hot takes are the following:

- Ajax drop to Europa
- Benfica sneak through in second
- Sporting (unless some signings are made) will get third place
- Frankfurt will shock people
- Celtic get second

To do with TV pairings.

Full list of this season’s Champions League pairings
Frankfurt were in Group D so Leipzig couldn't be in that half of the draw.

Thanks.

De Jong won’t celebrate if he scores against us in Europa league “ if they finish 3rd “ as a respect to the 3 months photoshopped he spent with us

I fecking hate Napoli. If Liverpool doesn’t improve soon we will win.

Bayern Barca Inter in one group, had to Lewa back in Munich :D

Going to be tough for Bayern to get out of this group, Inter won't be easy as well.

Atletico, Leverkusen and Bruges this year

Fb-Bbc3c-Xg-AAZk-Ue.jpg

I want what Porto is having during the draws

So do Spurs fans generally hate Lisbon or is it just that one user in the Spurs forum “nabil bentaleb “ ? Guy seems like a nut job :)

Liverpool will cruise through they are ridiculous at home. Napoli are shaky in Europe, but Kvara will announce himself to Klopp as the replacement for Mane.
Chelsea have the toughest draw among the English sides, they'll need to find some players soon.

Spurs group is interesting. A couple of tricky trips in there but I think they'll do enough. Not so sure between Frankfurt or Sporting, I like Frankfurt, they are very well drilled in Europe. Sporting I know not much about. Marseille will finish bottom, just dont have the attack to trouble the teams in this group.

City will well have a cakewalk

Very lucky draw for english teams.

The only european teams of which they should be afraid to face are: FC Bayern, PSG, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico and they all have been avoided.
I would be surprised to not see Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City win their group. Who can stop them? Ajax, Milan, Sevilla, Frankfurt? Nah

Hope Ajax drop into Europa, get us and Antony scores and kisses the badge infront of poor mans ETH

Context in fairness.

If Sporting were in Copenhagen group I would probably say the same and advise Sporting to lube up before each game.

I'm only joking buddy. I know what you meant.

I think Frankfurt will be content to get to Europa league from this group, and i'd be surprised if they made it though. They have been a bit of a cup team the last few years, so who knows.

Tasty Bayern group, but it's hard to gauge those teams' relative strengths right now.

Group D needs to go straight into the Europa League.

Haaland vs Dortmund, Lewa vs Bayern

What a coincidence, not manufactured at all :lol:

Uefa are just boring, bring on the Super League

Not an easy group for Spurs

Spurs has zero pedigree in the UCL, and they have Conte as their manager, man has a very poor record in Europe.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get out of group stage, let alone not winning the group.

I can see them losing all their games away, and drawing one at home, i don't rate Conte in the UCL.