Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

mu4c_20le

That's what you get for sitting back and pumping yourselves up for conceding corner kicks :lol:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
With this form, it will be a question of time for Amorim to move on

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Sporting look so much more mature and composed this season in the CL compared to last. Credit to Amorim for that and Sporting with an incredible start and 2 clean sheets as well!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
You can see why Sporting didn't want Ronaldo to go home. He'd struggle in that team.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
All Sporting fans are Negative. Years of suffering. Lads it's Spurs

SportingCP96

Supports
With this form, it will be a question of time for Amorim to move on
It’s just a shame we had such a tough start to the season which has counted us out of the league but we have bounced back well. 4 straight wins and 4 straight clean sheets !

Nice to see you on here again mate !

SportingCP96

Supports
Reading the Spurs forum they are quite a cocky bunch thinking they would win 5-0 and run through this group.

I said it when the draw happened but this is a wide open group.

RVN1991

Sporting play some lovely stuff. Fair play to them, was thinking before the two goals how unfair a goalless draw would've been to Sporting, well deserved.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
That was such a fun ending. If Liverpool goes down, I may have to much joy to sleep.

Idxomer

If Conte isn't getting you a title or a trophy, it's just not worth it and top 4 isn't enough because of how much he sucks in Europe.

Pintu

Reading the Spurs forum they are quite a cocky bunch thinking they would win 5-0 and run through this group.

I said it when the draw happened but this is a wide open group.
This is their fourth loss in their last 5 CL games (saved by that red card against Marseille).

Last time they played in Portugal, they lost to “Paços de something”… But they are gonna walk over this group.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Wish I had the guts to do that bet. Thought about it but decided against near kick off. Congrats
They also won me 115 against Frankfurt… which they was also outsiders. My lucky team ;) . Thanks mate.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
It’s just a shame we had such a tough start to the season which has counted us out of the league but we have bounced back well. 4 straight wins and 4 straight clean sheets !

Nice to see you on here again mate !
Thanks mate. Very busy with life. Will drop by from time to time. Champions league plus world cup will increase my forum activity

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
If Conte isn't getting you a title or a trophy, it's just not worth it and top 4 isn't enough because of how much he sucks in Europe.
Worst part will be when he walks the EL semifinal to hit their record 87 points in the League and finish… second.

SportingCP96

Supports
Im in the sky right now! What a CL night!