Carabao Cup 2022/23

Let's draw man city early, we've got to beat them anyway if we want to win the damn thing so rather sooner than later.

Carragher claiming this was better than the world cup final.

In fairness tonight was a game between the two best teams in world history. Or that's how the media depicted them over the last few years.

Although bizarrely seem not to have said a word about Liverpool's dreadful season so far.

Let's draw man city early, we've got to beat them anyway if we want to win the damn thing so rather sooner than later.

Later the better. We're still a big work in progress and we need softer ties until then.

This competition has become a laughing stock.... Most sides always fielded weaker teams but since city's weaker team is so much stronger than everybody else it's basically theirs too lose ever year. Sad for a competition around since 1961,but that's what state owned clubs leads to. 10 different clubs won it between 93 and 2005. City have won 6 from 9

We will get the hardest team beside City away. City will get the easiest team at home.

Later the better. We're still a big work in progress and we need softer ties until then.
You're right I just thought city looked a bit rusty and thought we could catch them before they shrug it off but we're probably even worse in that regard.

What channel is this draw on? Thought it was meant to be 10.10 yet sky is still interviewing assorted twats.

On another day that could have finished 7-3.
City far superior. Credit Liverpool for sticking at it though.

They know everyone will switch off immediately when the draw is done.
So they'll spin this out a while yet.

Anyone listening to 5live? Klopp just walked away from their interview because the interviewer wasn't wearing a mask despite being audibly unwell.

Anyone listening to 5live? Klopp just walked away from their interview because the interviewer wasn't wearing a mask despite being audibly unwell.
I was listening. He asked her if she had a cold- she sounded awful- and she was a bit cagey and finally said it was a chest infection. I think he was right and BBC a bit naive putting her in that position.

Busy heating the balls up at the mo

I was listening. He asked her if she had a cold- she sounded awful- and she was a bit cagey and finally said it was a chest infection. I think he was right and BBC a bit naive putting her in that position.
He’s absolutely right. Imagine if she gave him a virus which then spread through his squad.

Was that Emma Saunders?

He’s absolutely right. Imagine if she gave him a virus which then spread through his squad.
He's not wrong but she had already interviewed Robertson by that point so might be too late for that. Very silly of the BBC to put her in that position.

I miss that one year where Carabao were doing the draws in Thailand or wherever on random mornings at 7 am.

So obvious Chapman has been told to keep them talking until the draw is ready. Keeps asking them the same question about De Bruyne over and over :lol: absolute waffle

My word, just do it already you overpromoting clowns