Call our final position in the PL table

Eddy_JukeZ

6th, but wouldn't be surprised if it was lower.

The league table has been very kind to us for a while now. We should be worse off in the table based on analytics.
Looks like we'll be 8th.

And very lucky to finish 8th too. Damning.

Hammondo

Looks like we'll be 8th.

And very lucky to finish 8th too. Damning.
I honestly didn't think it would get this bad. I saw Chelsea's matches and thought no way they will finish ahead of us, they were behind with a horrible set of matches. Here we are.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I thought 8th was the bottom but with Brighton doing better recently, an unlikely win against Chelsea away would mean they could beat us to 8th at the death and we could be 9th.

If WHU didn't play City last up, we could have been 10th :lol:

Fallon d'Floor

I thought 8th was the bottom but with Brighton doing better recently, an unlikely win against Chelsea away would mean they could beat us to 8th at the death and we could be 9th.

If WHU didn't play City last up, we could have been 10th :lol:
7th is the best we're getting from here. And that would probably require at least 7 points from the last 3 games.

If we lose tomorrow, Newcastle can then lose at Old Trafford and still finish ahead of us with a win on the final day.

I think we'll finish at 8th at worst. 8th is likely. 7th is the best possible finish. Both are horrific anyway.

TheLord

Possibly the only top European club around where the manager still survives the entire season, despite the team producing some of club's worst metrics ever.

I salute the almighty patience.

Tap

Possibly the only top European club around where the manager still survives the entire season, despite the team producing some of club's worst metrics ever.

I salute the almighty patience.
We are still a Top European club?

Yakuza_devils

Not in my wildest dream that after spending 450M we would finish 8th and worst of all the manager survived.

I think even if Spurs finish 8th the manager will be gone. Let alone with no style of play and negative GD.