Bye bye Van Gaal | Really enjoying managerial retirement

He's not the only player who seems to openly dislike Van Gaal.

I think Louis is pretty good with young players - or quieter characters, but is too divisive and volatile with established players and characters. That's generally been the theme of his career.

He's not the only player who seems to openly dislike Van Gaal.

I think Louis is pretty good with young players - or quieter characters, but is too divisive and volatile with established players and characters. That's generally been the theme of his career.

Rafael openly dislikes him, and seemed to suggest that attacking players in general weren't very fond of him because he used to bollock them for trying to create something.

Who the hell spends money on a documentary about Di Maria and who the hell would watch that? The man has the charisma of a wet slice of bread.
I would guess there's a lot of Argentine's who would disagree with you

Has LvG ever come out with any retorts to Di Maria and Rivaldo? Seems like he actually has a bit of class about him rather than still crying 10 years later.

Di Maria was MOTM in the first CL final Madrid won in over a decade and scored in the WC final, I'd say he deserves one. He's had a great career.
I’m not disputing his success. But he’s such a dull person. But it might just be me. Maybe Argentinians love him.

He probably thinks LvG sent the ones that that broke into his home.

There's no chance in my opinion, everything they stole they would just pass around aimlessly until they lost it.

Has LvG ever come out with any retorts to Di Maria and Rivaldo? Seems like he actually has a bit of class about him rather than still crying 10 years later.

Not that I'm aware of.

In ten years no one will remember DiMaria, but van Gaal will live on. One is a scum player, the other one a legendary coach/manager.

Who the hell spends money on a documentary about Di Maria and who the hell would watch that? The man has the charisma of a wet slice of bread.

I agree. Why would anyone care about the life story of a rat.

Not that I'm aware of.

In ten years no one will remember DiMaria, but van Gaal will live on. One is a scum player, the other one a legendary coach/manager.

I agree. Why would anyone care about the life story of a rat.
:lol: I get people don't like him but come on

Ya I wouldn’t take anything he says seriously or truthfully to be honest

He's still going. :lol:

That doesn't make sense.

He said "he shoved his words in his....." but didn't want to say arse, presumably.

So then he said "he ate his words, to put it nicely".

That's a different thing entirely. Does Di Maria think people eat through their arseholes? Does he eat with his arsehole?

Soup, I can just about see as feasible with some assistance. Maybe a funnel or something. But what a sight it would be to see a grown man trying to eat a steak with his arsehole.

That doesn't make sense.

He said "he shoved his words in his....." but didn't want to say arse, presumably.

So then he said "he ate his words, to put it nicely".

That's a different thing entirely. Does Di Maria think people eat through their arseholes? Does he eat with his arsehole?

Soup, I can just about see as feasible with some assistance. Maybe a funnel or something. But what a sight it would be to see a grown man trying to eat a steak with his arsehole.

You've clearly not seen the documentary The Human Centipede.