Brian Brobbey

Wish I was… my point is everyone was moaning that we let ETH have to much say in transfers and he made mistakes by bringing in Antony. And targeting a lot of Dutch players mainly who he’s managed before.
But this Brobbey link is worthless, he's never had anything to do with Zirkzee, and both Zirkzee and De Ligt are reported to have been club suggestions originally. So there's just no substance to what you're saying here.

Classic Caf, he is heavily linked to Arsenal but not good enough for us...hmm...

Last edited:
Classic Caf, he is heavy linked to Arsenal but not good enough for us...hmm...

So far Arteta has bought 2 strikers I think - Jesus and Havertz. He's got a tune out of both of them at times but it's debatable as to whether they were good value signings.

I know it's YouTube highlights and all that. But he is brilliant in the video.

Of course, I stand corrected by posters who watch him in Eredivisie regularly.

I know it's YouTube highlights and all that. But he is brilliant in the video.

Of course, I stand corrected by posters who watch him in Eredivisie regularly.

He is brilliant, but he had a bit of a weird season, started out really great in everything but finishing, leading to people questioning him. But then he had a great run with almost always a goal and/or assist for like 15+ matches. His season ended a bit in a downer, the manager switched systems which led him to be the sole strike without any back up, which clearly isn't something for him. On top of that he was injured and the manager played him way to early, leading to him not being fully fit and thus playing poorly.

But all in all, 18 goals and 10 assists in a very weak Ajax, not bad at all.
The video does him justice and isn't exaggerating much.