Are the lads back in training yet?

Or something going on that we all do know about, having been reading about it all fecking summer!

well if you know then let us know whats going on!

I dont read any of the rumour mill - 90% is pure make believe

Pogba is now there of course but still a mystery why he turns up 2 days later than everyone else - standard Pogba I suppose, fashionably late

I’m sure most of the returning players are coming back at different times based on quarantine rules from the countries they’ve returned from, possible isolation etc. In the case of Sancho could it not be that he spent a couple of days doing the medical and press before holiday so is perhaps given an extra few days the other end?

Seems like they had 1 min video only and had to make it 2 min somehow.

We signed Reuben Neves already, he is sitting on the bean bag behind Dalot.
Get in!
That would make a great reveal video wouldn't it?.

A sort of 'where's wally' type thing, just upload a group video and suddenly spot the new face in the background :lol:

If only transfers could be kept quiet enough.

The editing is top notch. Whoever thought that showing Maguire & Matic run in slow motion was a great idea deserves a raise.

Maguire seems delighted. Like a man who's realized he no longer has to play with Lindelof and Bailly.

Our preseason seems to have gone horrible atm for the second year, and the team vs Leeds will probably be very weak.

How come he's not back at the same time as Maguire/Shaw?

How come he's not back at the same time as Maguire/Shaw?

Maybe he got a few extra days because he spent time finalising the transfer and moving all his shit?

Seems a very poor pre-season, seems like our players have come back later than at the other top teams. Cavani, Sancho returning very late whilst Martial is literally just about fit. Geeenwood - Lingard - James to start?

Seems a very poor pre-season, seems like our players have come back later than at the other top teams. Cavani, Sancho returning very late whilst Martial is literally just about fit. Geeenwood - Lingard - James to start?

Flip that with none of our rivals have even made any signings yet though, City may get Grealish in the next few days, they won't get Kane till the end of the window, Chelsea are haggling to get Lukaku and Kounde. Point being very few teams are going to start the season with what they perceive to be the team they'll end the season with

Flip that with none of our rivals have even made any signings yet though, City may get Grealish in the next few days, they won't get Kane till the end of the window, Chelsea are haggling to get Lukaku and Kounde. Point being very few teams are going to start the season with what they perceive to be the team they'll end the season with
Those signings aren't really filling holes are they. They are big signings on top of the fit players that they already have, who ended the season with them. We will likely start with the likes of Williams, Matic, Lingard, James which is just really bad. Where Lindelof, Maguire, McTominay have just started training again. No clue why apart from Maguire.

Those signings aren't really filling holes are they. They are big signings on top of the fit players that they already have, who ended the season with them. We will likely start with the likes of Williams, Matic, Lingard, James which is just really bad. Where Lindelof, Maguire, McTominay have just started training again. No clue why apart from Maguire.

Lukaku and Kane aren't filling holes? Ok then :lol:

He trained yesterday was back in Manchester early before he was due. And people where still criticising him for it.
It makes no sense really to criticise him but it doesnt make much sense why he's come back the same time as the English lads and considerably longer than Kante for example. Which must be a club decision

You do realize that not all players need weeks of conditioning after just 3-4 weeks off. I don't think apart from James any of the names you mention will start. And given Leeds' style of play I don't think that's a bad thing. Most of the usual suspects bar Cavani will probably be ready to start. Most likely Sancho and Varane will be on the bench, which is not the end of the world.

City and Chelsea were quite fine, PL title, CL win/final etc. They can both perfectly start the season without them.

Yeah if scrapping 4th on the final day because Spurs won a game of football is quite fine then yes Chelsea are quite fine

It makes no sense really to criticise him but it doesnt make much sense why he's come back the same time as the English lads and considerably longer than Kante for example. Which must be a club decision
I would assume the club gave them extra time off because they had feck all time off last summer.

The editing is top notch. Whoever thought that showing Maguire & Matic run in slow motion was a great idea deserves a raise.

That is not slow motion. The second part is sped up.

Yeah if scrapping 4th on the final day because Spurs won a game of football is quite fine then yes Chelsea are quite fine
They are quite fine yeah as CL winners. Don't forget that Tuchel amassed more points than Ole since joining. Dont use Lampard's reign against them.
You do realize that not all players need weeks of conditioning after just 3-4 weeks off. I don't think apart from James any of the names you mention will start. And given Leeds' style of play I don't think that's a bad thing. Most of the usual suspects bar Cavani will probably be ready to start. Most likely Sancho and Varane will be on the bench, which is not the end of the world.
Lindelof is definitely starting, and so is one of Matic/McTominay right? Shaw came back from some bruised ribs, I think Dalot/Williams will start but we will probably know more after Everton.

1 match of pre-season should be enough.

They are quite fine yeah as CL winners. Don't forget that Tuchel amassed more points than Ole since joining. Dont use Lampard's reign against them.

Was Lampard in charge on the final day against Villa? Or in the FA Cup final against Leicester?

Just because Pep bottled another UCL campaign let's not rewrite Tuchel's tenure as 6 months of domination