Music Arcade Fire

3 days is plently of time, what say Solius?

Yeah I like it. It is very much a body of work rather than any major standout songs compared to Funeral or Neon Bible, but it works really well. I've been ill this week and I spent Tuesday lying in bed listening to it. I have my favourites. The Suburbs, Ready To Start, Rococo, Suburban War, Wasted Hours & Deep Blue are the ones I really like at the moment.

Rococo is my favourite today, but it has changed with almost every listen which is always a good sign.

12 days! Woah oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhh oh woah oh oh oh oh woah oh oh oh oh oh

There are no words for how good these guys and gals are live.

Feist, who was a support act, has left their current tour due to the allegations brought forward against Butler. I’m starting to feel that we’re witnessing the end of the band.

Win's brother Will left the band earlier this year. He liked Feists post on Instagram... may have been aware of Win's behaviour and saw the approaching storm

Win's brother Will left the band earlier this year. He liked Feists post on Instagram... may have been aware of Win's behaviour and saw the approaching storm
Looks like it. If that’s the case, kudos to him.

I think Feist donated her merch returns from the Dublin gig to Women's Aid? At that point it seemed likely she'd be dropping out shortly.

Shame, they were a good band. Wonder why so many musicians end up as junkies or in this case just cnuts.

Went to see them on Tuesday in Dublin. It was a very tricky one. Only found out that morning about the story but had already paid fo hotel room etc.. .so myself and my wife decided to go.

Feist had a note in the merch shop donating all her proceeds to Womans Aid. Once the show got going he made no reference but did sing a chorus of Stand by me when they were walking off which was a bit dodgy. It was a weird night all round.

Shame, they were a good band. Wonder why so many musicians end up as junkies or in this case just cnuts.

Junkies because a rock and roll lifestyle involves a lot of drugs. “Cnuts” because a rock and roll lifestyle involves sleeping with a lot of fans.

At least that’s what the lifestyle always used to involve. The times they are a changing. Which is bad news for rock and roll musicians negotiating the transition.

Being creative isn't easy and there's often a desire to be liked/admired which I think gives some indication of people's mindset - and can lead to terrible habits and behaviour.

I've spent time around comedians and (wannabe) actors myself and you wouldn't believe the amount of mental health problems many of them have. It's been a bit of an eye-opener for sure.

Last edited:
Being creative isn't easy and there's often a desire to be liked/admired which I think gives some indication of people's mindset - and can lead to terrible habits and behaviour.

I've spent time around comedians and (wannabe) actors myself and you wouldn't believe the amount of mental health problems many of them have. It's been a bit of an eye-opener for sure.
And certain personality types are drawn to these professions. Narcissistic people for example love the applause, the admiration and so on. So it makes sense that there’s so many of them in the business.