Antonio Conte Sack Watch (Napoli)

There are a few other (less toxic) managers I would opt for over Conte if we were to rewind back to 2014, and our chances of winning the league would have been similar or greater.
Not sure. You botched the Klopp interview, don't think anyone else gives you that level of success, particularly while lacking any sort of competent support structure

Osimhen leaving is a thing that was going on since they won the scudetto.
He renewed for a lot of money, but listened to offers, De Laurentis chose to cash in on Kim and kept him, with the idea that he would listen to offers this year... dude wants to move but only for top salaries and cool clubs...

long standing situation not easy to solve, it's not on Conte, if anything is on the club... De Laurentis knows that, in fact he still bought the forwards he promised to Conte in the end, even if the sale of the Nigerian was still an uncertainty.
It's a little on Conte for me. He could have diffused things by saying to Oshimen "give me one more year, I'll help you get back to your best and then you can go wherever you want" but instead he's completely alienated him.

For me, no one has come out of this looking good. D Laurentis has had an absolute mare, and Oshimen has, at best, been following terrible advice. All in all, it's a shocking fall from grace for Oshimen, Napoli, and Conte.

I do think Conte is a fundamentally good coach when he isn't falling out with everyone, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Napoli do OK this season, but their financial situation must be absolutely fecked given they were doing incoming deals on the basis that they expected to sell Oshimen, and now not only haven't done so, but have kept his outrageous wages on the books. It could really ruin them for future seasons, so they really have to hope Conte can help them win now.

It's a little on Conte for me. He could have diffused things by saying to Oshimen "give me one more year, I'll help you get back to your best and then you can go wherever you want" but instead he's completely alienated him.

For me, no one has come out of this looking good. D Laurentis has had an absolute mare, and Oshimen has, at best, been following terrible advice. All in all, it's a shocking fall from grace for Oshimen, Napoli, and Conte.

I do think Conte is a fundamentally good coach when he isn't falling out with everyone, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Napoli do OK this season, but their financial situation must be absolutely fecked given they were doing incoming deals on the basis that they expected to sell Oshimen, and now not only haven't done so, but have kept his outrageous wages on the books. It could really ruin them for future seasons, so they really have to hope Conte can help them win now.

Osimhen has no interest in playing for Napoli. He or his agent made numerous media comments alluding to that. Conte couldn't have changed it because ADL already said Osimhen can leave if he signed his contract so he wasn't leaving on a free.

The plan last season was for him to sign his contract, give his all and then be sold this summer.

Saudi window is still open for another month I think, so that's still a viable option.

Not sure. You botched the Klopp interview, don't think anyone else gives you that level of success, particularly while lacking any sort of competent support structure
If you're initiating whataboutery with Conte lifting our first post-Fergie PL title then you can't remove Klopp off the table in this parrelel universe. I would have had him and a few other managers over Conte in 2014.

No, he couldn't have, because the club had already decided to sell him. Doing that would have immediately set him clashing with his bosses