Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

The problem for Heard is that she previously said she had donated under oath in a different court case. That's a nightmare for her in this one as she s proven to be someone who has lied before to the court and not trustworthy. That's not withstanding the legal ramifications of doing that.

Yes that's perjury. But the not donating part is hardly enforceable.

I honestly cant see her winning this. But between American justice system and the jury we'll never know.

For what it's worth i dont think amber herself expected Johny to fight back at the court. Not much she can do fixing her own plot hole against a bonafide lawyer. It's not easy to fabricate lies when your opponent is not lionel hutz

The driver testified to her joking about leaving a surprise in the bed.
Oooooh, hard evidence! From Deppos security guard no less. Did he witness the act? A lucky man if so...

Did Deppo have DNA evidence that it was human like he claimed he was going to?

I guess he lawyer trained her to say all that pledge nonsense

I can’t imagine they didn’t discuss what to say when it was brought up

Yes that's perjury. But the not donating part is hardly enforceable.

I honestly cant see her winning this. But between American justice system and the jury we'll never know.

For what it's worth i dont think amber herself expected Johny to fight back at the court. Not much she can do fixing her own plot hole against a bonafide lawyer. It's not easy to fabricate lies when your opponent is not lionel hutz

I'd love to see Boris Johnson cross examined by Depp's lawyers.

I have 2 things to say -

1) Why is Elon dating this lunatic? Doesnt say much about him
2) Is it just me or is Depps lawyer super hot.

Men in this thread: We're not misogynistic!
Also men in this thread: Wow that lawyer is hot

Amber heard “ the money was only resting in my account “

Father_Ted_Crilly_portrait.jpg

Men in this thread: We're not misogynistic!
Also men in this thread: Wow that lawyer is hot
Is calling a woman hot misogynistic?

Depends (really).

What's more important though is this revelation would suggest that I've suffered untold and unrelenting levels of persistent misandry (thanks Google) from myriads of women all my life.

I need a hug

“I use pledge and donation synonymously”

“I haven't been able to fulfil those pledges because i’ve been sued”

AH must be psychic to know she was getting sued roughly 13 months after getting her divorce settlement, and thats why she didn't donate the money. :lol:

Elon Musk tried to buy Twitter so he could auto correct Amber Turd to Amber Heard, no one wants to be dating a Turd after all, (unless said turd can be vomited - as a party piece)

I have 2 things to say -

1) Why is Elon dating this lunatic? Doesnt say much about him
2) Is it just me or is Depps lawyer super hot.

1) Completely fits in with a lot of his personality. He loves the idea of suddenly being one of the cool kids for the first time in his life. Dating the hot hollywood starlet was too good to pass up.
2) It is indeed NOT just you. He has that Mr Bean charm down to a tee.

the whole bit about pledges was hard to watch

Her lawyers have a really difficult job with this

“I use pledge and donation synonymously”

“I haven't been able to fulfil those pledges because i’ve been sued”

AH must be psychic to know she was getting sued roughly 13 months after getting her divorce settlement, and thats why she didn't donate the money. :lol:
Maybe she's a psychic and knew she was gonna get sued 13 months in advance

This is oddly entertaining to watch. Sad to say but oh well

I imagine Depp did it and it's part of their training but I hate the way they look at the jury after each answer

I tell my wife I think she's hot every other day... Didn't know I hated her.

its not a very good comparison really is it? It’s perfectly normal to comment on your partners looks

if you went to court for something would you tell the judge they were hot?

clearly not

Again, I am just seeing this for the first time and am sure Depp did it too and is a common thing to do but the way Heard answers and smiles to the jury each time infuriates me

Heard answers and smiles to the jury

I think it's an attempt to seem genuine and connect but it would have the opposite effect on me if I was sitting there.*

*I think, maybe it's more relatable in the room.

Again, I am just seeing this for the first time and am sure Depp did it too and is a common thing to do but the way Heard answers and smiles to the jury each time infuriates me

You and all the rest of us misogynists.

its not a very good comparison really is it? It’s perfectly normal to comment on your partners looks

clearly not

Well that's in a professional setting, we're in a football forum and some people call a woman on TV hot. I find nothing wrong in giving compliments to people, calling someone hot isn't offensive in my book. If someone called her beautiful or charming would that have been more acceptable?

clearly not

No, but I’d say to my friend afterwards that she was hot. And she’d likely be telling her mates what a hottie she judged on.
Pair of sexist pigs.
What I would really mean deep down, is that I hate her for daring to judge on me, a man.

Or something like that.

They are probably coached by the lawyers to do it, so as to create a personal connection with the jurors and potentially get a favourable outcome.