Alternative MUFC Commentary

I used to like these, feel like he tries a bit too hard now.
Definitely been more hit or miss of late. Still like them in general though.

I also do respect that he doesn't do these for losses. Would earn bucket loads more if he did (a la Arsenal fan tv)..

Ran it's course. Been brilliant for three season and I bought the reviews but just feels stale right now. Same nicknames same jokes.

Don't watch!

Good man you'll go far. I'll not watch and definitely won't post any opinions on anything at all. It's not as if it's the whole point of the forum.

The quality has taken a nose dive this season along with a bit of fatigue with the same tired jokes. I only got through half of the last episode and don't think I cracked a smile in the previous two and I really can't be arsed figure out what that nonsense with Dalot's socks is about.

Good man you'll go far. I'll not watch and definitely won't post any opinions on anything at all. It's not as if it's the whole point of the forum.

The quality has taken a nose dive this season along with a bit of fatigue with the same tired jokes. I only got through half of the last episode and don't think I cracked a smile in the previous two and I really can't be arsed figure out what that nonsense with Dalot's socks is about.
I have gone far, and hopefully I'll go a lot further.

It's always amazes me to hear people who complain about stuff they watch, and yet keep on watching it.

I actually think it's pretty funny, more often than not.

Obviously you are quite entitled to your opinion, and more than entitled to post it on here as you wish.

It's always amazes me to hear people who complain about stuff they watch, and yet keep on watching it.

Obviously you are quite entitled to your opinion, and more than entitled to post it on here as you wish.
You think this is bad. You should take a look at the Rings of Power thread

Literally 90% of folks slating a show with episodes of over 1 hour each but still watch it the day it gets released each week.

It makes no sense. I would hate to watch something I hate or find boring

Yeah ok. I'm commenting as it's a turning point I feel where it's going downhill. I think it's pretty clear I'm no longer going to watch it. I'm hardly going to be in here moaning after hate watching every episode ffs :lol:

I would imagine creating funny content every few days isn't easy. Going off the comedy podcasts I watch, there is always going to be a few misses in there amongst the hits.

I can't knock the guy though. He's given me more laughs than most United content on the internet combined.