All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Derby game confirmed for Sat 6th Dec at 3pm. Our 12 year run of having FA cup games live on TV has come to an end!

Good to see the FA Cup game is at 3pm, but in terms of the big picture, it's only going to get worse for match-going fans:

Today's news: "Eight Premier League games will be played in a new 19:45 slot on Saturdays under the terms of a new broadcast package from the 2019-20 season."

I really am starting to have second thoughts about our season tickets. We love going to the games, always have done, but the combination of traffic, cost and random kick-off times does put a dampener on it.

Long shot but if anybody has a pair of spares for Leicester away can you drop me a pm. Obviously i know it's a long shot but i figured that on 23rd december there might be a chance.

If the game on Sunday is postponed, how many hours beforehand would they announce it?

If the game on Sunday is postponed, how many hours beforehand would they announce it?

Trying to think when was the last time a game at Old Trafford was postponed, apart from that bomb scare nonsense one! Can't think of one...

I can remember our away at Chelsea once was snowed off. Gutting as were in good form and they weren't.

You know it makes sense, so we don’t clash with City, even though all there fans live within 3 miles from the Emptyad !!

Going to be really annoyed if I trek all the way there in the snow and find out that the games postponed. Hope they make a quick decision.

Going to be really annoyed if I trek all the way there in the snow and find out that the games postponed. Hope they make a quick decision.

You and me both pal! Ive driven 140 miles and spending a night in a Crewe hotel room in preparation!

Anyone been near the ground today and know what the roads/footpaths are like? I think that's what will determine it. The main roads seem to be fine.

Anyone been near the ground today and know what the roads/footpaths are like? I think that's what will determine it. The main roads seem to be fine.

They're fine but it hasn't been snowing heavy enough for the snow to set today - if United have any sense then they would have been salting all the main areas today in preparation for tomorrow.

I know it's stupid to post this on a derby day, but i need two tickets. If any of u can help me with that, please pm me.

For those more in the know than me, how legit are sites like livefootballtickets? Wanting a ticket for Bristol and prepared to pay for it as long as the ticket actually comes through. Any other suggestions would be welcome too.

I'm after 2 together for the boxing day game against Burnley or the Southampton game or even the Derby County game. For a friend who is getting married soon so it will be nice little gift. Give me a shout if anything comes up

Anyone got a spare for West Brom or Leicester? Can help you out with a ticket or Everton or Bristol.

Thanks
H

Getting in nice and early, if anyone has two tickets spare for the Sevilla game at home, would be super. One will do, but preferably two.

I am traveling to Manchester over the Holidays and need 3 tickets for Burnley on 26 Dec. I am coming from overseas and really would like to lock this up soon.

Can anyone help me out or it is on to the scalpers...

I am traveling to Manchester over the Holidays and need 3 tickets for Burnley on 26 Dec. I am coming from overseas and really would like to lock this up soon.

Can anyone help me out or it is on to the scalpers...

They're up on the United site now.

They're up on the United site now.

Thanks, I see that and have checked. I have an 11 year old going with me and the Missus so need at least one pair together. Scrolled around the whole stadium and I do not see any pairs.

Thanks again though!!

Thank you to every one who got back to me :)

I have a single for the Derby game if anyone wants it. They've moved me to N1404 from the east stand for this game.

Will knock off a tenner off the face value :)

Have two together for the Burnley game on the 26th. PM me if any interest.

EDIT: gone.

Last edited: