Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone went on to do the mathematics and came up with this break down

DTwzivFWsAAwOdR.jpg

£14m after tax? I [somehow!] can't believe that to be true. That's like £500k+ a week before tax.

"The 29 year-old will be paid £14m a year after tax - just under £27m a year before tax - to join United, on top of his £30m valuation, £20m signing-on fee, and an agents’ fee worth more than £10m. That all adds up to around £180m"

And the worst part is that everyone wants the amount in hard cash.

Standby as we will be showing live pictures of trucks loaded with cash arriving at Carrington.

For a swap deal with no cash involved, we somehow managed to set a world record transfer fee! That's impressive!

"The 29 year-old will be paid £14m a year after tax - just under £27m a year before tax - to join United, on top of his £30m valuation, £20m signing-on fee, and an agents’ fee worth more than £10m. That all adds up to around £180m"

There's a mistake there, that's not the right contract at all.

What they've reported is the deal for his dogs private chef.

Adding his valuation of £30m, which we're not paying given it's a swap deal, to the cost of the transfer :lol::lol:

At least the press is creative, I'll give them that.

We will have to offload some players to offset that bill. Mata, Miki.. Fellani. That should balance the books (wage wise anyway...).

When did we start adding the cost of his wages for the duration of his contract to the cost :lol:

He might not even stay that long, just piss off you sad bored cnuts

Daily Twat said:
Ungentlemanly Conduct
Satan, fresh from overseeing Alexis Sanchez' transfer from football purists Arsenal to sleazy old United, revealed his reasons for stepping in.

"The handshake with Pep and the Holy City was the last straw - I just couldn't stand by and watch Sanchez's evil potential go to waste, so I whispered in his ear about the Red Devils."

Money-grabbing Bastid
The Chilean international - who won't be going to the World Cup (ha ha) - is set to earn a massive £1sqillion-billion an hour before tax while decent folks are reduced to renting crisps from foodbanks. "F*ck everyone else - I'm rich!" the filthy foreigner screamed at starving children in Africa and also Asda.

I believe every word of this :wenger: :lol:

£14m after tax? I [somehow!] can't believe that to be true. That's like £500k+ a week before tax.
Yeah there's no way. He's currently on 160k or so, and all the reports say around 14m per year which is around 270k a week. Unless everyone's reported salaries are after tax and everyone actually earns pretty much double what most people think they earn (obviously not) then that's wrong. He's not going from 160k a week to 500k a week :lol:

This happens every time. Someone leaks that it's after tax and then when it's actually announced they just have a throwaway sentence in the article that it's before tax like normal, but the "outrage" is already out. So yeah. No chance that's after tax wage.

So our club is being hung out to dry!
1 billion on pogba, 1 gazillion on wages for ibra and now 1 squintillion on Sanchez, you just could not make it up!:nervous:

Someone went on to do the mathematics and came up with this break down

That’s not entirely accurate. Part of his salary (probably between 20-30%) will be paid to a mixture of onshore / offshore image rights companies. Onshore will be taxed at 19%, offshore (depending where located) at anything from 0-5%. No doubt United will also use up all available pensions allowances etc too. The net deal figures arent always as simple as dividing salary by tax.

Lingards taking over the MANUTD official insta tomorrow, get ready for some big announcements? Jose also commented on it with a simple " :) "

I want him in before the Spurs match. Can't see Jose disagreeing with me.

Well I want him in for Saturday but I don't think he will be integrated into the squad in time for that now. Come on as sub maybe. Yeovil I'm not so fussed about.

I want him. Just not getting involved in the wetting of knickers until I see him in the shirt on the club website

Amazing that Chelsea’s mouthpiece is claiming a £520k per week wage.... wonder where he got the info from. :rolleyes:

The chap on SSN also said just now it's a swap deal but then quoted the £180m value of the deal and actually mentioned the £30m transfer fee, and some mystery £20m signing on fee.

The Van Dijk deal wasn't broken down in the same way. Funny that.

Adding his valuation of £30m, which we're not paying given it's a swap deal, to the cost of the transfer :lol::lol:

At least the press is creative, I'll give them that.
They should be jailed for spouting as much shit as they are.
Can't believe these idiots are getting paid for lying through their teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.