Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban

Really great to hear intimate personal details of random Caf member’s marriages in the transfer forum, keep them coming.
My missus was amazed I share some of the stuff here.
She was like: "Wait, you talk with the people you dont know about stuff on the internet? Some of them could be rapists, serial killers, whatnot."

Phil

Flight tracking and muppetry causing marriage breakdowns in 1 page.

Never change RedCafe, I love you.

UnRational

We nearly divorced with my wife few days ago. Now im in bedroom and she sleeps in kids room. Would be good idea to ask her to my bed but im too busy with this Sanchez saga. Can't go to sleep now and she's can't sleep if i use my laptop. So i decide to let her sleep in kids room.
Hahah this tops mine :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
She was like: "Wait, you talk with the people you dont know about stuff on the internet? Some of them could be rapists, serial killers, whatnot."
Tell her I object to “whatnot”.

Hanky panky

Maybe i will wait one more hour and then ask her to come here. She's United fan also so she will understand. Can't take a risk that Sanchez goes to City and wifey goes... away? :lol:

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Kept up with this from the start but didn't think there was much in it, but it's finally happening.

On like donkey kong!

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Maybe i will wait one more hour and then ask her to come here. She's United fan also so she will understand. Can't take a risk that Sanchez goes to City and wifey goes... away? :lol:
nothing is happening tonight now.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Wait, were you seriously talking about divorce or is this just insane muppetry driving her mad?

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
I'm worried that Sanchez will only have a couple of productive years left. He is 29 and started his professional career as a 17 year old. In addition, he always puts in a good shift which means he is a player with a lot of miles. This is a huge worry for me.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Mines like - they’re not real people, you do know that?

She seriously doesn’t understand what a forum is.

Rajma

I'm worried that Sanchez will only have a couple of productive years left. He is 29 and started his professional career as a 17 year old. In addition, he always puts in a good shift which means he is a player with a lot of miles. This is a huge worry for me.
summer off will do loads of good for him imo.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I have to get up at 6 ffs. Just 5 hours of sleep. Or maybe 4.5 hours.
Ah go to bed man. He’s in the bag. I suspect we will hear a lot of news tomorrow before official confirmation as well.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
What is the point in worrying? Do you not think this has been considered by the club as well? In the grand scheme of things we are getting a ready made PL monster for practically nothing if it happens. There is no downside to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.