AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pewdiepie a Brighton (UK) based Swedish guy, is probably the most successful.
He makes $16m a year chilling at home making vids of himself playing computer games and shit.
I kid you not.
I've subscribed to Pewdiepie a long time ago. :nervous:

He makes $16m a year chilling at home making vids of himself playing computer games and shit.
I kid you not.

I know about Pewdiepie and other big Youtubers, but Robbie is not making anything close to what they're making. My guess was around £300k a year from the views alone. They do have sponsors now too, so he's making good money from all this

Last edited:
I kid you not.
arsenal fan TV are making atleast £300k a year (and maybe up to a million).

I know about Pewdiepie and other big Youtubers, but Robbie is not making anything close to what they're making. My guess was around £300k a year from the views alone. They do have sponsors now too, so he's making a good money from all this
arsenal fan TV are making atleast £300k a year (and maybe up to a million).

Well at least he has to run to all the football grounds, carry the equipment, put up with the fans outside. Pewdiepie doesn't even leave his house. But yeah that's still impressive money

You just know Ty will blame the sending off.

Before 10 men, we were winning and all over Bayern, we were going to qualify.

Well at least he has to run to all the football grounds, carry the equipment, put up with the fans outside. Pewdiepie doesn't even leave his house. But yeah that's still impressive money

It is and the channel is growing too. It's almost always trending whenever they lose and their videos are always posted everywhere.

Who knew Arsenal fans were this entertaining?

You just know Ty will blame the sending off.

Before 10 men, we were winning and all over Bayern, we were going to qualify.

Yes. Said the same thing earlier in the thread. Kind of depressing in a way to know already that that's what we're going to get from him. On the other hand maybe Claude will finally deck him as a result.

It is and the channel is growing too. It's almost always trending whenever they lose and their videos are always posted everywhere.

Who knew Arsenal fans were this entertaining?

I reckon if the scousers make a channel it might become bigger than the BBC. There is nothing funnier than an articulate but truly miserable scouser. I can never resist popping over to rawk to read some of the gems they post after a defeat. They have true potential.

Waiting for these videos is like waiting on Christmas, hurry up!

What's taking so long? They were up faster from the away leg in Germany!

Got to wake up early tomorrow so I should probably get to sleep but here I am patiently waiting for AFTV :lol:

Yes. Said the same thing earlier in the thread. Kind of depressing in a way to know already that that's what we're going to get from him. On the other hand maybe Claude will finally deck him as a result.

Let's hope him and Claude are on together again :devil:

I just want TY to say Wenger should stay in his interview. The backlash should be great.

I thought Moh doesn't agree with the banner and said it was disrespectful? Why then is he filming it and giving it publicity?

Robbie is low-key gassed at the result tonight.

He uploads Troopz rant first too to get the most views. The guy is a genius.

Breaking - Troopz says he's not letting it go on and Wenger is not signing a new contract.

I didn't know he was a member of the board. I'd love to see one of those meetings. "Fams can't attend because everyone's out for blud. It's not fam-friendly, blud."

Troops hasn't got a clue. Generalising player attitude from their hair styles. When some supporters come out with rubbish like that it makes me happy they see their team lose.

Troops hasn't got a clue. Generalising player attitude from their hair styles. When some supporters come out with rubbish like that it makes me happy they see their team lose.

Indeed.

TBF our fans come out with the same rubbish in regards to Pogba.

Nah, I can understand how he feels to see these players obsessing about image when they're not producing on the pitch. Similar to watching Pogba unveiling new haircuts but missing gilt-edged chances. Doesn't sit right.

I'd love to know what percentage of words he says are either "fam" or "blud". It must be at least 15%.

Literally every sentence ends in one of the 2 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.