Who's next for England?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
If Sir Gareth of Southgate decides he's had enough, where do England look? Potter? Howe? Someone more exotic?

I would break the bank to get Klopp (despite him being an utter cnut with fake teeth).

I would agree on the shout for Klopp. You could conceivably let Southgate run down his contract until December and then have Klopp take over in the new year. I don't think it's realistic but it should be explored.

After that I think the realistic options are Potter or Poch. I think both would be able to foster positive squad culture which Southgate played a part in but they are both much better coaches. Poch might be foreign but I think his time in England and media/fan respect would have him accepted by the vast majority, something I don't think Tuchel might get. Tuchel is someone that I think would consider the job, if offered but I think the FA would have doubts about his temperament.

Howe would probably be a sensible appointment too but I don't think the timing would be right for him or Newcastle.

Carsley might be sensible.

The U-21 squad that won the title with him had Trafford, Colwill, Gordon, Branthwaite, Jones, Elliott, Palmer and Madueke. All players that are either sniffing around the England squad or were in it during the Senior Euros.

Carsley might be sensible.

The U-21 squad that won the title with him had Trafford, Colwill, Gordon, Branthwaite, Jones, Elliott, Palmer and Madueke. All players that are either sniffing around the England squad or were in it during the Senior Euros.
Plus same rationality as Rice and Grealish so will fit in well

Potter, Howe or Carsley are probably the most likely options, although I could see Pochettino perhaps being interested.

I'm sure the FA would at least speak to Klopp and perhaps Tuchel, but I'm not sure either would really be overly keen.

I think I'd prefer pochettino to Potter.

It doesn't seem like you have to be an awesome legandary manager to be successful with international teams and Pochettino seems to have some basics in his bank.

Klopp won't manage England.

Best English option is Potter.

Best non english option is Pochettino.

I'd love to have Ancelotti or Jose as a national manager though, seems like the exact thing that a team needs.

I doubt we are paying enough for these types of managers.

Whoever can take England to the next level that Southgate can't. Someone who is reactive on tactical changes, uses the squad at his disposal and isn't afraid on dropping non performing big name stars.

I think it would be poch though.

I think the FA should give him two more years to cement his methods to finally come home :angel:
Now, seriously, with the amount of talent at disposal and attacking manager is the way to go

Hoping it's Potter. I wish he got the Everton job.

England are a big football country and the job should be an english man.