Who plays in our third pre-season match v Arsenal on July 28?

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
V Rosenborg

I assume it would be too early for our Euro players even if Denmark and England were eliminated this weekend. The same for Portugal.

I think Argentina will go deep in Copa América so no Martinez or Garnacho.

So we should Rashford, Maguire, Onana, Shaw?, Amad, Mount?, mcTommo?, Donny, AWB, Antony, Lindelöf, Casemiro?

Think the squad will look something like this:

Onana
Vitek
Harrison
(Heaton)

AWB
Ogunneye

Maguire
Lindelöf
Kambwala
Jackson
(Evans)

Amass
Nolan
(Shaw)

Casemiro
Gore
Collyer
Oyedele

Antony
Amad

Mount
Hannibal
(Shoretire)

Rashford
Williams

Wheatley
Hugill

Think McTominay will get an extra week off compared to the others.

Last edited:
Why is everyone suddenly mentioning greenwood, is there some news on him or something that i don’t know about?
There’s been rumors, from not very good sources, that he’d join our pre season if we fail to sell him in the next two weeks.

--------------------------Onana
AWB-------Maguire-------Lindelof------Malacia
-------------Casemiro-----Mejbri
Amad--------------Mount-------Rashford
---------------------Wheatley

Hopefully Maguire and Malacia are fit enough to begin pre-season for us. Great chance for Mejbri to impress. Sales audition for Maguire, Lindelof, Casemiro and perhaps AWB.

Arse New
Who will be there against Arse?

Hojlund, Eriksen, Dalot, Bruno?
Zirkzee?
The English lads?
Martinez, Garnacho?

60 minutes for the likes of Mount, Casemiro, AWB etc.

Who will be there against Arse?

Hojlund, Eriksen, Dalot, Bruno?
Zirkzee?
The English lads?
Martinez, Garnacho?

60 minutes for the likes of Mount, Casemiro, AWB etc.

As far as I’m aware Højlund and Eriksen will return tomorrow, Dalot and Bruno a week later. The rest 1-5 August.

Surely it’s too early for any of the lads apart from the ones who exited the Euros at the group stage.

I really think it would be pertinent to give some of them a long summer off. Bruno, Mainoo, Dalot and others must be absolutely knackered.

Mctominay might come in. Our Turkish keeper (still can’t spell his name! I’m actually surprised he’s not back already demanding to play in some friendlies!).

Do we know where Lindelof and Maguire are up to?

Surely it’s too early for any of the lads apart from the ones who exited the Euros at the group stage.

I really think it would be pertinent to give some of them a long summer off. Bruno, Mainoo, Dalot and others must be absolutely knackered.

Mctominay might come in. Our Turkish keeper (still can’t spell his name! I’m actually surprised he’s not back already demanding to play in some friendlies!).

Do we know where Lindelof and Maguire are up to?

Bayındır needs to be given a 3-week holiday minimum. Regardless of whether he played for Turkey or not, their last game was two weeks ago.

From the club:

Antony, Victor Lindelof and Marcus Rashford miss this one with small niggles. Harry Maguire is also an absentee but has been seen in training this week as he works his way back to full fitness from an injury. Tyrell Malacia is continuing his fitness programme at Carrington meanwhile, where Scott McTominay is also building up his sharpness having recently returned from the Euros.

Will be interesting to see if players are expected to leave this summer will travel to the US tour, when will we be given the confirmed squad list?

Will be interesting to see if players are expected to leave this summer will travel to the US tour, when will we be given the confirmed squad list?

If I heard correctly, someone said in a post-match interview that they’ll fly on Wednesday. You’d think if a transfer wasn’t imminent all of them would travel.

Something like this would be my guess. Maybe Mctominay starts over Sancho if he is already back in training.

Onana

AWB Yoro Maguire Amass

Mount Casemiro

Amad Sancho Rashford

Höjlund​