Who goes to Saudi this summer?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
What we thinking then?

IF they have another summer like last one - our leagues might actually be in a bit of trouble.

Liverpool/City aging stars? Salah/ De Bruyne / Walker / Thiago?

Best players from midtable teams?

Toney / Paqueta / Calvert Lewin?

Genuine superstars of the game?

Fernandes / Rashford / Silva / VVD

etc

I personally think we are going to see more move than many think.

Is this a question?

From United I'm hoping that the Saudis suddenly realise that they have a huge issue with child poverty that they need to sort out and offer us a few quid for Rashford!

Naturally they'll also want Sancho to have the matching set, and Antony as backup.

Then they'll need some sort of father figure to keep them all in line, so Casemiro is next up.

Then we only really need to find buyers for McTom, Maguire and possibly AWB.

Wondered who this player "Who" was for a moment.

Will be a big window I think. I think Salah goes. Bit of a wildcard but randomly I can see Sancho there if Dortmund won't buy him.

Will be a big window I think. I think Salah goes. Bit of a wildcard but randomly I can see Sancho there if Dortmund won't buy him.
Sancho is in the drivers seat. He doesn't need to go anywhere he doesn't want to.

Sancho is in the drivers seat. He doesn't need to go anywhere he doesn't want to.
Sure, but we can't guarantee he'll be loaned to a club of his choosing like Dortmund, and the alternative could be to spend another season wasting away with the u21s and continue to kiss his England prospects goodbye.

He's a 24 year old prospect that should be looking to hit the prime of his career, not an over the hill vet who should be looking at a Saudi payday. If he had any ambition left he should be angling for a move, but judging from his behaviour last season I also wouldn't put it past him to continue being a stubborn child and spending his evenings playing FIFA.

So are Rashford, Casemiro and Antony and any othe rplayer under contract for that matter

The Saudi money is drying up - it’s getting to a stage where they don’t have a lot to PIF in.

Casemiro, Varane, Martial, Rashford, Shaw, Antony, Onana, Mount, Eriksen, Malacia, Martinez, Donny, Ten Hag

I’d quite like to never take a penny from Saudi Arabia, so hopefully none of our players go there.

I’d quite like to never take a penny from Saudi Arabia, so hopefully none of our players go there.

If we can make fortune from our unwanted players to go and play in the desert im all for it.

Hopefully they're still open to signing european dropouts, last season didn't work out too well for them all things considered .

I think this will be the summer the Saudi league goes for a few younger players, who are not yet in their prime, or approaching it. I wouldn't be surprised to see Barca trying to shuffle a couple of their players that way.

I think this will be the summer the Saudi league goes for a few younger players, who are not yet in their prime, or approaching it. I wouldn't be surprised to see Barca trying to shuffle a couple of their players that way.
Too bad we still don’t have Lingard on the books to offer them if that will be the new approach.

Ederson was linked the other day. Probably just tabloid bolllocks though.

Sure, but we can't guarantee he'll be loaned to a club of his choosing like Dortmund, and the alternative could be to spend another season wasting away with the u21s and continue to kiss his England prospects goodbye.

He's a 24 year old prospect that should be looking to hit the prime of his career, not an over the hill vet who should be looking at a Saudi payday. If he had any ambition left he should be angling for a move, but judging from his behaviour last season I also wouldn't put it past him to continue being a stubborn child and spending his evenings playing FIFA.
It would be a shame to see the lad go to that miserable pathetic league. Hopefully a sensible solution can be found.

It's just depressing to see a 25 year old lad playing for a team who just qualified for the Champions League for the first time since the 80s immediately feck off to the Saudi League.

More rumblings in the press today that De Bruyne is off to Al-Ittihad.

Let's hope.

Not a lot happening is there?

Their window does stay open until October, but they've only really got a couple of weeks to do much as after that clubs will be reluctant to sell due to not being able to bring in replacements. It's just cast offs after that point.

Only Diaby gone for big money so far. A few rumours here and there but they've not happened as of yet.

Transfer roundup.

Not a lot happening is there?

Their window does stay open until October, but they've only really got a couple of weeks to do much as after that clubs will be reluctant to sell due to not being able to bring in replacements. It's just cast offs after that point.

Only Diaby gone for big money so far. A few rumours here and there but they've not happened as of yet.

Transfer roundup.
Russia, China and now Saudis went big with football transfers for a season or two and then pretty much stopped
It's almost like spending vast sums on past it players doesn't amount to much hmm who'd have thought?

Russia, China and now Saudis went big with football transfers for a season or two and then pretty much stopped
It's almost like spending vast sums on past it players doesn't amount to much hmm who'd have thought?

At least they're trying now, bless 'em.

Dybala has turned down Al-Qadsiah. Osimhen offer accepted from Al-Hilal but his agent is saying he has plenty to do in Europe.