What would your goal celebration be?

I really used to like the simple ones like Raul’s or R9’s. So maybe like those

joaquin-phoenix-commodus.gif

In the face of the goalkeeper.

Subdued. I've always hated being the center of attention during celebrations.

If I scored a particularly nice goal I'd probably do some version of the Cantona. And look like a complete dork, obviously.

Pretend to eat a burger like Andy Johnson, the real AJ.

i’d play kiss chase with my teammates and then the other team would always go straight down the other end and score as we’d all be too busy kissing and all the other players would agree that i was the best kisser and they’d all ask if they were my best friend.

Knee slide into corner flag at such pace it impales me, leaving me immortalized in death, lauded with honour like a samurai administering the seppuku

Air guitar. Windmill it like Pete Townsend

I'd lay on the ground until everyone's worried and start doing the worm once the stretcher's on.

his worm isn’t the worm you’re thinking of. you don’t need to cut a hole in your shorts for the worm you’re thinking of.

I would pull up my pants and think of the worst thing that's ever happened to me

If it was at Anfield I'd drop my shorts and do a Gary Lineker special, preferably on the penalty spot before the kop.

Probably collapse. I used to play in midfield and imagine I'd be scoring after a 60 yard sprint to finish in the box, which is something I am no longer in any condition to survive.

Michael Oliver then sends my corpse off for timewasting. The FA fine my next of kin due to my body's refusal to leave the pitch. Ultimately the goal is stricken off and Klopp's demand for a replay leads to the end of United's unlikely title charge.

I'd blow a kiss to my imaginary girlfriend in the stands.

1. Pretend i’m riding a horse
2. Then pretend I’m choking something
3. Then point both index fingers up at the sky looking pensive

I’d do the John O’Shea confused/aimless running celebration he did against Arsenal away.

I was always a fan of a good old fashioned Klinsmann. Failing that I’d love to do the Adebayor celebration he did in front of the Arsenal support, top shithousery.