Other Wall Art - Ideas

TheReligion

Abusive
Inspired by @CassiusClaymore in the film thread and his John Carpenter collection.

If you were going to assemble a collection of wall art, framed prints and what not, what would be on your list?

Not just open to film but music too. Icons or just interesting artwork?

I’ll start off with a few of my favourite iconic albums;

The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
Illmatic - Nas
Blond - Frank Ocean

In terms of film, possibly Heat and the diner scene with Pacino and Di Niro.

What’s yours?

@Sweet Square some other Michael Mann prints would likely hit the mark.

I want some red dead redemption 2 wall art, started playing the game a couple of months ago and it immediately became my favourite game (not that I’m much of a gamer) but there’s some cool prints and maps and shit that I want.

@Sweet Square some other Michael Mann prints would likely hit the mark.
Thief is a classic one

Eycqol3XMAQl9Ew

ER1OAJlXkAAItbM

Also I can’t find a good and reasonably print of it online but the painting Pacific By Alex Colville would look great framed on a wall. Pic taken from Twitter -

FO3NvGxXMAoI8P8

I quite like having my own photos hung on the wall at home, but haven’t got that much up since we moved last year.

I meant to say, I got my Carpenter prints from Vice Press so check them out if you're into movies.

Moving on to decorating the man cave next and the theme will be 90's hip hop. Wouldn't mind some classic album art from the golden era of 93/94.

I meant to say, I got my Carpenter prints from Vice Press so check them out if you're into movies.

Moving on to decorating the man cave next and the theme will be 90's hip hop. Wouldn't mind some classic album art from the golden era of 93/94.
I’m interested in what you select.

NWA - Straight Outta Compton
The Pharcyde - The Bizarre Ride II