Viktor Tsygankov

RedRocket9908

The Spanish media are linking us with Girona's winger Viktor Tsygankov tonight and at only £25m he could be good value but do we actually have space for another winger in our squad?

Extremely good signing at that price. I suggested him as a potential cheaper signing, but didn't realise he'd have such a low release clause. Corner taker too I believe.

If there is a definition of the term mediocre, it would be this player.

£25m is pretty good value actually and i don't really understand all this talk about how we have all these wingers....ffs, none of them can score or create for themselves let alone another teammate

this kid, based on that video, looks quick and direct when in 1v1 situations something that Antony doesn't bring from the right side and i could give two shits about amad or pellestri as both should be sold with Antony

mate....49 matches in Laliga with 11 goals and 13 assists, is that really mediocre?

matchesgoalsassist
2023-243087
2022-231936

Yes, I've seen him play with Girona. If you really want a good player from Girona, it's his country man, Artem.

Yes, I've seen him play with Girona. If you really want a good player from Girona, it's his country man, Artem.
What’s the deal with Dovbyk? Top scorer in La liga available for 40m yet none of the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, United are interested

What’s the deal with Dovbyk? Top scorer in La liga available for 40m yet none of the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, United are interested
Clubs like city will get him for peanuts, while we put our energy on players scores 5 goals per season.

Seriously buying Tsygankov is very stupid, just becuase he is available for 25m does not mean we go and add him to our deadwood, you can not ask to get rid of Rashford because he is scoring only 10 goals but buy a winger who averages 5 goals per seasons (by the way his best seasons) and call as "good signing".

Please not, he would be a terrible signing. He'll be 27 in November so he's not a youngster improving what you see is what you get. This past season was a wonder season for Girona and his numbers were average, look at his other seasons and his numbers are awful.

Look at the stats:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/231125/History/Viktor-Tsyhankov

He hardly even played before joining Girona. I mean 25M seems like little risk but he would become deadwood and we have enough of it, if we're going to be taking this kind of punts at least it should be with promising youngsters that have a higher ceiling.

Clubs like city will get him for peanuts, while we put our energy on players scores 5 goals per season.

Seriously buying Tsygankov is very stupid, just becuase he is available for 25m does not mean we go and add him to our deadwood, you can not ask to get rid of Rashford because he is scoring only 10 goals but buy a winger who averages 5 goals per seasons (by the way his best seasons) and call as "good signing".
Have a look at the latest Amrabat thread or McTom. There seems to be quite a group of supporters who really like their deadwood counter to be more than healthy...

We've got Amad, so either he plays or we sell Amad and get this fella, we don't need 3 left footed Right Wingers, and Antony is probably not a sellable asset at this stage after his shit 2 seasons with us.

Decent player in a position we're stacked in, playing at a club controlled by City. Oh and shit peddlers.

He hardly even played before joining Girona.

This isn't true. Whoscored just doesn't carry stats for the Ukrainian Premier League, in which he played regularly and got very good numbers before that whole war thingy.

Maybe people are a bit worried this season isn't representative of his level? He basically flopped in Danish football not that long ago.

We've got Amad, so either he plays or we sell Amad and get this fella, we don't need 3 left footed Right Wingers, and Antony is probably not a sellable asset at this stage after his shit 2 seasons with us.
But Greenwood’s going? So what would we have done if we still had Greenwood? I reckon amad gets loaned out and then we sign this guy then hopefully next year one of Antony or Sancho will be sold if Sancho doesn’t get sold this window obviously.

Never seen him, but him using the same agency as ETH makes me skeptical. Seems like a case of buying a player cause it benefits a few people with the right connections.

But Greenwood’s going? So what would we have done if we still had Greenwood? I reckon amad gets loaned out and then we sign this guy then hopefully next year one of Antony or Sancho will be sold if Sancho doesn’t get sold this window obviously.

If Greenwood thing didn't happen in Jan 2022, we wouldn't have brought in Antony.

I am not against this fella but that means we sell Amad, we ain't flushed with cash so sales will have to fund some purchases since the budget is for CBs and an striker.

He is bang average. He was so crap at the Euros in the first game, that he didnt play in the other 2 games anymore, even when Ukraine needed something from the bench.

He is bang average. He was so crap at the Euros in the first game, that he didnt play in the other 2 games anymore, even when Ukraine needed something from the bench.
Didn’t he get injured in or after Ukraine’s 1st game?

Can’t really judge a player in 1 game. A lot of the best players in the world have rubbish games from time to time. Ronaldo and Mbappe had a very rubbish tournament but started every week because of their names.

Girona being a City Group team, why would they give us anybody good for a low price?

Still baffled why are we desperate for a winger

His ceiling is not high enough for me. Maybe as a squad player if we have someone good in front of him.