United women on international duty 2024 | Rabjohn injured

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Earps, Turner, Toone, Clinton are in the main squad, Maya le Tissier is on standby. This is for the matches (Euros qualifiers) scheduled to take place during the summer.

Also three of our ex-players there - Greenwood, James, Russo. I guess that picture may change as well.

Earps, Turner, Toone, Clinton are in the main squad, Maya le Tissier is on standby. This is for the matches (Euros qualifiers) scheduled to take place during the summer.

Also three of our ex-players there - Greenwood, James, Russo. I guess that picture may change as well.

I’m a bit surprised that Maya Le Tissier hsn’t forced her way into the squad as a regular.

Just for info, here's the summer schedule for England. It's a similar pattern for other European teams.
31 May - England v France
4 June - France v England
12 July - England v Ireland
16 July - Sweden v England

Those match dates are essentially set by FIFA globally as women's international windows but they're not great for Europe where most countries are now running winter leagues. It certainly leads to an awkward gap in the middle.

England didn't qualify for the Olympics but France, Spain, Canada and Brazil are there - that starts 25 July and the final is on 10 August.

Just as a reminder, the WSL season ended on the 18th May. It starts again on 21 September.

Clubs like City and Arsenal will be playing WCL qualifiers in the first half of September. One thing we don't have to worry about :wenger:

Worrying news.

Suspected knee injury. Fingers crossed it's not a big one.

Worrying news.

Suspected knee injury. Fingers crossed it's not a big one.

Terrible. If its a new ACL-injury the club must plan for a season without her and possible consider to replace her on a permanent basis! Lets pray its not the worst news :/

Wait, is this her first ACL-injury if it would be that? I just googled her and could not find anything about ACL with her before even if it says she was injured before.