United vs Debrecen

FLASHWOK said:
bangortom is only one person, so it would be "cheers mate" not "cheers mates" since he made all three posts and is in fact a singular entity who simply posted more than once.

just FYI

;) ;) ;)

:lol:

Ruud interview and Ronaldo goal on the way.

FLASHWOK said:
bangortom is only one person, so it would be "cheers mate" not "cheers mates" since he made all three posts and is in fact a singular entity who simply posted more than once.

just FYI

;) ;) ;)
Oooopps, well it's kinda late over here. :D

bangor, thank you for putting these up!!!

great quality and good to watch, I appreciate people who put up clips for all us Man Utd fans to watch, thanks again

Anyone got a video of the situation where Park was tackled inside the penalty area?

Steiner said:
Anyone got a video of the situation where Park was tackled inside the penalty area?

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=067A5CG8F7U1T2JI7TRG92**9N

Less a tackle than just being shoved off the ball.

Confirms what I feared about him being just a touch divey.

On the other hand, looking for this incident on my DVD has convinced me that there is much more to Park than pace. His work rate is tremendous. I guess I was doing a little too much ball watching during the match, as I didn't remember just how many great and potentially dangerous runs he had off the ball.

jasonrh said:
http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=067A5CG8F7U1T2JI7TRG92**9N

Less a tackle than just being shoved off the ball.

Confirms what I feared about him being just a touch divey.

On the other hand, looking for this incident on my DVD has convinced me that there is much more to Park than pace. His work rate is tremendous. I guess I was doing a little too much ball watching during the match, as I didn't remember just how many great and potentially dangerous runs he had off the ball.

Invalid file.

Will try and get MotD highlight from most United games this season.

I know MotD are a bunch of ABU cnuts, but I ain't got Sky so I can't capture the live games.

If anoyone could post these files in yousendit or something like that id be grateful. My mozilla fecks up everytime i try to play a video (if you look in the pc problems i just posted that so anyone who could help my appreciated). Basically i need to download the goals so that would be grand if someone could help. Cheers in advance.

wancolos said:
I'll second that

Don't watch Gary, spazmonkey. Watch the cnut at the top of the screen from prior to the kick off.

In case you were unaware, players are not allowed to venture into the opponent's side of the pitch until play begins. He's 5 yards on his merry way when the half starts.

Don't trust the ABU BBC.

jasonrh said:
Don't watch Gary, spazmonkey. Watch the cnut at the top of the screen from prior to the kick off.

In case you were unaware, players are not allowed to venture into the opponent's side of the pitch until play begins. He's 5 yards on his merry way when the half starts.

Don't trust the ABU BBC.

Yep, something I didn't notice during the match, but he's way over the line and it's clearly an illegal run, thus an illegal goal.

How are they supposed to deal with that situation though? Shouldn't they restart the kick-off? Or is he simply offside?

jasonrh said:

Don't trust the ABU BBC.

Your right. Funny how Suedesi isn't a "spazmonkey" though :rolleyes:

bergzen said:
Yep, something I didn't notice during the match, but he's way over the line and it's clearly an illegal run, thus an illegal goal.

How are they supposed to deal with that situation though? Shouldn't they restart the kick-off? Or is he simply offside?

It should have been retaken.

The only way FIFA says you get a free kick from a violation of kickoff procedures is if the player who started play touches it twice before it goes to another player.

So the official did screw up, but not the way the BBC thought he did.