United Kits 23/24

diarm

Yeah I hated Vodafone because it covered too much space, Snapdragon is similar. Sharp was great, looked tidy underneath the crest and trefoil.
I hate Vodafone because they’re on the Irish rugby shirt.

Firstly the red looks terrible on the green, and secondly their logo reminds of our biggest rivals crest.

m1tch

This is the one I'm thinking of. I lreally like the 60's versions of it as well.
I get the feeling the devil holding the trident is going to become our new official badge, but would much prefer us to go back to something like the 1958 one.

mu4c_20le

Yeah I hated Vodafone because it covered too much space, Snapdragon is similar. Sharp was great, looked tidy underneath the crest and trefoil.
I hate Vodafone because they’re on the Irish rugby shirt.

Firstly the red looks terrible on the green, and secondly their logo reminds of our biggest rivals crest.
Jesus I didn't know these people existed

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault
When a guy on photoshop does better than the Adidas designers
Fans frequently come up with better strips than the companies. I am sometimes amazed at the number of professionals at different levels that must have OK'd terrible strips for them to have finally reached production. Classic emperor's new clothes stuff.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/11/adidas-manchester-united-24-25-home-kit.html#google_vignette

I think this will look great, should be close to how the real one will look like now, after so many fakes

Snapdragon is really similar to Vodafone, which is great IMO
Getting there. Remove the flashes and it'd be fine. At least they're not black as in the previous fake.