UEFA European Championship Draft

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
THE UEFA EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP DRAFT

All players shall be judged only on their performances at the tournaments, not on what they did throughout their career.

all-uefa-european-championship-logos-1960-2024-v0-lbibof13gwqa1.jpg

Playerpool: Every player, who featured in a game at the UEFA European championships (only the tournaments, not the qualifications) is eligible.

Standard T&C:

S1 - Snake draft.
S2 - Initial drafting of 12 players.
S3 - 4 hrs per pick. Do not wait or provide extra time. Extra 4 hours if PM'd to other players. Please PM the player after you in the order.
S4 - No change in picks after posting.
S5 - No substitutions. Tactical changes with in-field players only.
S6 - Draw will be decided by Coin Toss
S7 - In match thread, only one of the managers is allowed to post for the duration of the match. The other manager is restricted to 3 posts or less for the duration of match thread. Make your choice and make it clear on match thread on who will lead the discussions. It's not one at a time. It's just one for the match.
S8 - Only players with a full game online will be eligible.

Reinforcement Rounds -

Snake style. Two players for the QF and SF, one player for the final.

Drafters-

1. Sjor
2. Crappy
3. Gio
4. EAP
5. Isotope
6. 2mufc0
7. P-Nut
8. Michael
9. Zlatan
10. Skizzo
11. Prolifik
12. Himannv
13. Enigma
14. Pythagoras (Big Dunk)
15. Scrappy

Last edited:
Please tag anyone else i've missed, haven't drafted for a while so may have missed some new players.

Would the judging be done based on a specific tournament, or just all tournament games?
You can do either, but it would carry more weight if pick a player based on good performances over a series of games/tournaments. This ultimately comes down to how you sell your team in the match threads.

For example I would rate a player higher who has performed over multiple games and tournaments over a player who just had one good game.

If the plan is to make this more interesting, we can consider a rule that all Euros (from 60 - 24) should have representation in the R1 final team. That way teams will feature blend of modern and old school players.

euro chain :drool:

Sorry please cut me out, thought I could have time but might not. Have fun.

Yeah. Sadly I will have to drop out as well. The next couple of weeks I don't think I will have the time.

@Invictus @harms can either of you do a random.org for the draft order please?