U18: United vs Forest (+U21s watch)

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Sat 26 Oct
12:00 BST
Live on MUTV

Doesn’t make sense bumping two separate threads for two academy games being played at the same time, so let’s post updates from the U21s’ visit to Newcastle here too.

Last edited:
Worth noticing that Forest have won 3 games against teams from the bottom half - and then have been hammered 3 times against the better teams. So needless to say - we will be huge favourites in this game

I agree but you know what football is like!

I am just as certain about the U18s in a good way, as I am certain of the first team in a bad way....and as I said earlier...Forest usually get destroyed when playing good teams

Southampton - Forest 6-2 Premier Cup
City - Forest 6-0
Forest - Wolves 1-4
Forest - Sunderland 1-3

@ManUtd
u21s vs NewcastleStarting XI: Mee; Ogunneye, Kingdon, Fredricson, Amass; Collyer, Gore; Ennis, J.Fletcher, Williams; Wheatley.
Substitutes: Graczyk, Jackson, Kamason, Mather, Rowe.

@ManUtd
u21s vs NewcastleStarting XI: Mee; Ogunneye, Kingdon, Fredricson, Amass; Collyer, Gore; Ennis, J.Fletcher, Williams; Wheatley.
Substitutes: Graczyk, Jackson, Kamason, Mather, Rowe.

Think this was the lineup for the Liverpool match.

U21s vs Newcastle:

Mee

Kamason
Kingdon
Jackson
Rowe

McAllister
Baumann
Devaney

Sharpe
Mather

Biancheri

Subs: Graczyk, Kukonki, Moorhouse, Missin, Ennis

15 minutes and he's already scored a hat trick and shown everybody his arse. Dunno what else there is to do, might as well move up to U21 now.

Been ten minutes without a goal. Time to sell him
I’m afraid.

30’

Brilliant save from the Forest keeper. Chido finds Ibragimov inside the area but his strong shot is saved.

Should’ve passed it to Scanlon, but I guess no striker is going to pass that chance to finish themselves.

Half an hour gone, total domination from United. Wonder how many touches the visitors have inside United’s half.