Tyler Dibling

SER19

Not usually one for making player threads, but I thought he looked very good at times yesterday. For such a young player he seemed completely undaunted and gave Dalot - who has been good this season - a terrible time in first half. I liked how direct he was. Could certainly be a player to watch, is anybody more in the know about him? Southampton have a good record of producing players.

Him and Harwood-Bellis sound like posh Southern villages that you'd drive past but have no intention of ever visiting.

I actually got shades of Bale with him rather than Grealish. He's bloody tall for a young lad. Dalot is no slouch and made him look slow.

His play has similarity to Joao Felix. Interesting to see how he develops this season. Southampton will have him play a lot of minutes.

Doesn't matter, he's never leaving the South Coast, he got home sick moving to London for a couple of months.

The new Le Tissier.

Doesn't matter, he's never leaving the South Coast, he got home sick moving to London for a couple of months.

The new Le Tissier.

Well he is a kid tbf. Jesus Navas used to get too homesick to even go on international duty at one point but then ended up in the Prem for more than one season with City and just won a Euros final with Spain.

Well he is a kid tbf. Jesus Navas used to get too homesick to even go on international duty at one point but then ended up in the Prem for more than one season with City and just won a Euros final with Spain.

Hea also still a kid, but having a quick look he moved away from Southampton twice.

My post wasn't judging him, just a gamble on a club that would probably have to drop 50-80m on the guy.

Hea also still a kid, but having a quick look he moved away from Southampton twice.

My post wasn't judging him, just a gamble on a club that would probably have to drop 50-80m on the guy.

Well agreed if we assume he wouldn't run his contract down but seems a bit early to be making predictions just yet.

Joined Chelsea and then went back because he was homesick.

Another one to keep an eye on. Southampton produce some really good players.

He ripped Dalot apart in the first half on Saturday. No idea if he’s any good otherwise.

Compared to Joao Felix, Bale & Grealish in half a page!
I vote to Bale. The young fella has pace, balls and confidence. He was quite impressive, i have to say. And according to FotMob he is a 75K player.

Inline with our latest transfer strategy of young player with potential. One to monitor and if he consistently perform well we should go in for him next year.