Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deadwood shouldn't be given the option to decide. Just show them the door.
Player can't be forced to leave if he's under contract, he's got to agree to leave. Some players would rather not play and get 90k/week rather than going to a lower team and get 45k.

If there are no credible rumours in the papers tomorrow then you can call it done and spend Monday laughing at Stoke / QPR inbreeds.

Don't forget the Coentrao/Khedira/etc. shotgun faxing that Woodward did last year. Could easily happen again.

Don't forget the Coentrao/Khedira/etc. shotgun faxing that Woodward did last year. Could easily happen again.

That's true although we hadn't signed anyone until the 11th hour.

It will be interesting seeing who goes. Maybe if we offload a lot Ed may spend again. When I sell a load of toot on Ebay and see my Paypal balance, I always go and spend some more.

Not that simple, they have contracts with wages that are not likely to be matched elsewhere.

I'm aware, hopefully they would do us favors and move on.

Player can't be forced to leave if he's under contract, he's got to agree to leave. Some players would rather not play and get 90k/week rather than going to a lower team and get 45k.

I know, just hoping they're gone Monday.

:lol: Some people think LVG is saying we are actually signing a new player, other than Blind.

This transfer window has been a vast improvement on the last. It'll fare us well a few months into the season when the squad begins to gel, and LvG scraps the 5-3-2.

Anyone get the impression that we're only going to buy on the condition of us selling some of our players? It would make sense. I can see us holding out on some purchases to make sure that our sales go through - no sense in using Kagawa's wages on someone else if Kagawa's transfer breaks down (unlikely) for example.

So we have nearly completed the Instagram pic that Rojo liked just Vidal to go, we have talk of strootman and have bought blind, should put pressure on juve to let us buy him with performance related clauses, if they are not stupid. They can sell pogba next year but Vidal will be cheaper then, and have lost value, his chance to go is this year. But he has ruined it by rushing for a world cup Chile was never going to win

Pirlo is out for a month with an injury. They won't be letting Vidal go.

Aren't Roma reasonably stocked in midfield, do they really need another? Of course so are Arsenal really.
I don't know much about Rabiot but it seems like he might struggle to get into the team even with Strootman being eased back in. Or have I missed something here
Yeah, it's a strange one. They brought in youngster Salih Ucan on loan for the season too who plays there and would probably have been a sub anyway... weird one but doesn't surprise me that much

Who will it be??

I'm still not convinced the Vidal deal is dead yet .
I'm sure hernandez is playing a part in all this and maybe were trying to get a deal going to insure against vidals knee . I'm probably wrong but far to much smoke in this to not be nothing in it .

I think carrick/blind for the DM rules de Jong out and I'm sure strootman will eventually replace carrick next season .

Other than a reserve keeper coming in i can defo see another CM coming in . Clev , anderson and fellaini are surplus .

I can maybe see mata dropping out for rooney playing 10 which will free another place up for a box office midfielder in the Vidal mode .

If we didn't sign anybody else we cant really complain as weve had a pretty good window even if weve still got more surgery to perform .

I'm still not convinced the Vidal deal is dead yet .
I'm sure hernandez is playing a part in all this and maybe were trying to get a deal going to insure against vidals knee . I'm probably wrong but far to much smoke in this to not be nothing in it .

I think carrick/blind for the DM rules de Jong out and I'm sure strootman will eventually replace carrick next season .

Other than a reserve keeper coming in i can defo see another CM coming in . Clev , anderson and fellaini are surplus .

I can maybe see mata dropping out for rooney playing 10 which will free another place up for a box office midfielder in the Vidal mode .

If we didn't sign anybody else we cant really complain as weve had a pretty good window even if weve still got more surgery to perform .

Pirlo is out for a month. With Pirlo out keeping Vidal would be more most important thing for them than trying to get Hernandez in.

Pirlo is out for a month. With Pirlo out keeping Vidal would be more most important thing for them than trying to get Hernandez in.

Two weeks of that month will be the international break, which means they would be without Pirlo for 2 or 3 games, I doubt that would effect any potential deal.

Did he actually just misunderstand that or did he misrepresent it for the sake of a story?

Not seen this specific interview, but the one on BBC website is more of a case, of we have to wait and see what happens until Sept 1st, and it's not down to him.

Would suggest we are definitely working on something else, but there will be many factors to if we can add or not.

We could very easily be working on signings again like last year we were in for Khedira, Fellaini, Herrera and Coentrao on the last day, Blind might well be our last signing but we could also go for someone whose name's barely been mentioned this Summer. Don't rule it out, I say.

Yeh you might be right . I found it puzzling that hernandez was on the bench today . Why not put wilson on the bench instead . If a deal is immenent for pea to leave then why risk playing him today ?
If LVG just benched him to make the numbers up then why not put wilson on the bench !

Unless of course hernandez is staying ???

Status
Not open for further replies.