Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2023/24

Dazzmondo

Alongside Archie gray, they would memy choies, but sure there are plenty of other good options too
Think I need to see Gray in the PL first. Championship is just too low of a standard for me to judge a player with enough confidence to play for Utd. He definitely has massive talent for his age though, no doubt. 1 season in the PL with Leeds and then going for him the following season if he performs would be preferable for me.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Se queda:

Source (Tier 2):

Xavi will remain at Barcelona until his current contract expires in 2025. He's not leaving them at the end of this season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
FC Bayern have not yet made any plans to sell or "offset" Josip Stanisic. The club is counting on him.
There is great interest in Jonathan Tah and talks have already taken place. Both sides are still far apart when it comes to the transfer fee. Bayern's idea: ~20 million [Euros].

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Fabio Cannavaro's is Udinese's new head coach. He's leading out Udinese in his first match against Roma as they finish off a match that was abandoned due to N'Dicka's health situation.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
In professional football, irreconcilable camps seem to be facing each other. At the F.A.Z. Congress, the honorary president of FC Bayern, Uli Hoeneß, talks about the dangers and opportunities for Germany's favourite game.