Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Not sure what tier this Rodra bloke is, but he’s with Relevo. An earlier update on this story was reported by the Athletic.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Not sure what tier this Rodra bloke is, but he’s with Relevo. An earlier update on this story was reported by the Athletic.

Was the one I was hoping we would get if we turned our attention towards South American talent, but we’re always a step behind in that market.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Was the one I was hoping we would get if we turned our attention towards South American talent, but we’re always a step behind in that market.
From the same academy as Endrick, now in the first team together. I don’t know much about him personally but the Brazilian Chelsea fans I talk to are barely able to contain their excitement but also slightly nervous Chelsea are going to make a mess of his development and ruin one of the supposed elite top of the shelf talents in the world.

Last edited:

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Most important man at the club IMO (and I include the players in that), would be devastated if he goes.
I felt like that about Ashworth when he went, but thankfully it’s turned out ok so far!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 3:
  • Szczesny's reported £100k/week salary can be a problem for Arsenal
  • The other two keepers:
    • Jason Steele (Brighton)
    • Diant Ramaj (Ajax)
  • Arsenal prefer a homegrown keeper

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Will Hughes, Jeff Schlupp, and Joel Ward all sign 1-year contract extensions with Palace. Tomkins and Riedewald will become free agents after this season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I know that Tosin's been linked with United, but at the moment, he's not even in the conversation for teams that are actively working to bring him in. Tier 3:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Transfers: PSG keep an eye on Maghnes Akliouche (Monaco)
More info (Tier 3):
  • PSG is very interested in Maghnes Akliouche
  • He matches the profile sought by Luis Campos, which is young players with great potential
  • Initial discussions have already taken place with the player's entourage for determining the feasibility of a transfer
  • Multiple clubs from England, Spain, Italy, and Germany are interested
Tanzi reports that those interested clubs are the ones that are and will be competing in the Champions League next season.