Transfer Special | Yoro & Zirkzee In | Rumours Roundup - United Hour Podcast

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hope you're having a good summer troops, and enjoying the silly season! :D Thought I'd give a go at hosting since my inner muppet cannot be sated :lol:

To that end...Jamie(@Vault Dweller) and Ashwin(@AR87) are here to talk all things transfers! They celebrate the arrivals of Zirkzee and Yoro discuss the outgoing sos far, before running down the rest of the rumours... who needs to go, and who needs to come in?

*There is normally a Sport Social link too and the pod is on there, unable to paste in at the moment. Check it out as normal though if that is where you listen!*
https://podcast.sport-social.co.uk/podcast/manchester-united-weekly-podcast/

What were your thoughts on that then troops? Who would you like to see come in and leave? Any rumours you have seen or heard?

Check out our Linktree for other listening links, social media, Patreon, podcast history etc https://linktr.ee/unitedhour

Hope you guys enjoyed the episode! Any questions or thoughts for next time?

I have pretty low expectations of De Ligt, I guess the EtH link is what I'll hang most of my hope on. Juve thought he was surplus and they worship defence in Italy. He looks like he was made in a lab in Munich and even they are open to moving him. What's going on here? It doesn't make sense for a player with his profile, he's young and highly rated.

I have pretty low expectations of De Ligt, I guess the EtH link is what I'll hang most of my hope on. Juve thought he was surplus and they worship defence in Italy. He looks like he was made in a lab in Munich and even they are open to moving him. What's going on here? It doesn't make sense for a player with his profile, he's young and highly rated.

Definitely agree it's fair to be skeptical, but worth noting that Bayern fans themselves don't seem to agree with selling him.

Cheers for the dose of muppetry, as you know I take very little interest in the transfer rumour mill

Decent start to the window but obviously we can only assess at the end - let's hope the new regime have learnt from past mistakes and we arent scrambling around on deadline day

Like most I knew very little about Yoro & Zirkzee before being linked to them, another test to see if we have an improved system of identifying talent - you'd assume it can't be any worse than it was at least !