Tosin Adarabioyo - Available free this summer

glaspalast

Supports
Crystal Palace
BBC gossip column also quoting a report saying Villa are confident of beating us and Arsenal to him too. I swear if we are serious for him and he ends up at Villa we might as well lock the doors and turn out the lights.
You could try overpaying him, that might work.

ROFLUTION

On paper I do think we're the most attractive club to him. He'd get loads of playing time here and historically we're a bigger club than the others. Saudi money could come into play for Newcastle however.

If Arsenal's interested, I don't think he'll play more with Gabriel/Saliba doing extremely well already.

lysglimt

Scout
Just out of curiosity - why aren't we linked to Ndidi ? He certainly would strengthen our midfield - and he is on a free as well

diarm

You can't blame him for picking Villa, where he will have a good shot at starting and who will be playing in the CL next year, over us who want to sign him as back up and won't be playing in Europe at all.

If he picks us, he's taking a punt on our name and the new ownership and structure paying off. Based on our last ten years, I'm not sure that's a risk I'd take with my career if I had other more stable offers on the table.

UpWithRivers

You can't blame him for picking Villa, where he will have a good shot at starting and who will be playing in the CL next year, over us who want to sign him as back up and won't be playing in Europe at all.

If he picks us, he's taking a punt on our name and the new ownership and structure paying off. Based on our last ten years, I'm not sure that's a risk I'd take with my career if I had other more stable offers on the table.
Its fkn Man Utd. He will be 1000 times more recognized and remembered as ex Man Utd player that won fk all than an ex Villa player that won fk all. Id rather be Lindelof than Konsa. I know Utd are shit these days but come on, Villa are not a better destination than Utd surely. Whats next Fulham targeting our first teamers?

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
If you sign him, you have to make him a song to this tune:

“Oooh, Tosin, what can you do
defend the ball
what can you do”

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Is he injured? Will fit right in :lol:

Seriously though, I didn't hear of an injury for him so seems strange that he isn't in the match day squad for Fulham.

Foolsgold21

That **** Luke Edwards says Newcastle are "Close to sealing a deal for him" - can't post the link from his tweet.

I will never understand why United never seem to be able to close these sorts of deals - especially in a summer where we really should be all over free / cheap transfers.

tomaldinho1

Just out of curiosity - why aren't we linked to Ndidi ? He certainly would strengthen our midfield - and he is on a free as well
I think every club just thinks he's a crock. He'd be ideal as a squad player but it looks like he's had a major lay off basically every season for last few years.

lysglimt

Scout
I think every club just thinks he's a crock. He'd be ideal as a squad player but it looks like he's had a major lay off basically every season for last few years.
He has played 59 league matches over the last 2 seasons - hardly a crock imo.

tomaldinho1

He has played 59 league matches over the last 2 seasons - hardly a crock imo.
He's had the reputation for a while, even back in the day when we were linked with him people were worried, just seems to have a big injury every season (looking on transfermarkt last season was ok but otherwise always something). Maybe it's overblown but I can't see why else most teams aren't after him.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That **** Luke Edwards says Newcastle are "Close to sealing a deal for him" - can't post the link from his tweet.

I will never understand why United never seem to be able to close these sorts of deals - especially in a summer where we really should be all over free / cheap transfers.
A gesture of good will so Ashworth can come in sharpish :cool:

IRN-BRUno

With the other clubs that are interested I think it's unlikely we'd be near to the top of his list. Almost certainly no European football which limits his chances of starting games, no idea who the manager will be. The only real plus point for him would be if he wanted to move back to Manchester.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
That is another issue - but he is free and he certainly would strengthen us in our current situation
I actually watched him a fair few times this season on account of my mate at work being a Leicester fan. I think no one went for him previously as they saw him as a limited player, but he's sort of turned that on his head this season, been told to go forward way more under Maresca. I'd be all for him on a free, but I imagine he'll resign.

OleGunnar20

That is another issue - but he is free and he certainly would strengthen us in our current situation
Absolutely. Similar to Tosin I think he'd be a great signing on sensible wages as our squad is currently so lacking. We need to be smart, and both would be smart signings.

alexanderplatz

I have watched him a lot (have a Fulham ST) and I think he has the tools to perform at a higher level. I like his confidence and attitude, he always looks to welcome the challenge of playing against the very best teams. He is able to play a high line and is confident on the ball. I think he could be a good signing for United. I know the club will look at a players profile first but I do think he could play a part in a team playing the type of football we would like to see at United (direct and aggressive)