The team haircut

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Pretty much all the players have had a close shave, with a V at the back.

Proper bonding after Newcastle last weekend.

Very much threadworthy. However someone already did it better.

B9FoZ9LCcAAnDkC.jpg

Licha’s is terrible. You have to get it faded in - there’s no blend to it. Look at Toney’s — much better.

They should all be bald
Would be so much better, completely bald, eyebrows and everything gone, then wax everything and paint a line on the skull and they will look like shiny cocks in shirts. Would like that

Would be so much better, completely bald, eyebrows and everything gone, then wax everything and paint a line on the skull and they will look like shiny cocks in shirts. Would like that
Do you often think about shiny cocks?

Trying to think when the last time was that we had a player with a really great head of hair. Might've been Ronaldo's first stint.

This could be sorted if we sign Declan Rice this summer, I guess. Kid really has some great salad.

Trying to think when the last time was that we had a player with a really great head of hair. Might've been Ronaldo's first stint.

This could be sorted if we sign Declan Rice this summer, I guess. Kid really has some great salad.

Owen Hargreaves

Hargreaves is a good point.

Come to think if it, Blind deserves a shout too, but his was starting to go a bit when he was still with us

Fellaini, surely

When he looked like he had worms growing out of his head? :confused: