Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 25/26 | Season Review + Draft and Free Agency | Clippers are champions! | BasketballGM | Heine MVP - Evan Mobley Finals MVP

The developer of Basketball GM added a way add a custom mood modifier, i. e. what determines if someone wants to sign a contract somewhere. It didn't quite arrive in time to avoid Heine leaving and then coming back last time, but this time he's definitely not signing back up with the Spurs.

I found some new stats, so... here's some stats.

Team history (MVP > ROY are number of winners from the team, Best Record, Best Conference Record, All-Rookie Team, All-League Team, All-Defensive Team, All Star, All Star MVP)

ILFSGWY.png

Championships
QbTavz0.png

MVPs
i3QxhVi.png

All Star appearances
JtcYMzz.png

Scoring titles
koKJsUZ.png

Stat of the day: Solius attempted 8k more shots than any other player in NBA history, which is only 2k fewer than his son has attempted so far in his entire career. Sonius is 28.

Last edited:
2026 Draft and Free Agency New
2026 Draft and Free Agency

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

Draft

hHSuxhA.png

GCDf1pS.png

TXTHAEx.png

Free Agency

rLYtarU.png

Trades

SebJr (Magic > Thunder > Warriors), Heine (Thunder)
TEKFCWf.png

Stobzilla II (Pistons), Skizzlet (Hawks) - why
Vfk3cXs.png

Dr. Junior (Grizzlies), Sonius (Pacers)
76T1Lfx.png

Sonius (Pacers), Dan II (76ers) - some future proofing from the Pacers here. It'll be interesting to see how Sonius gets on without his bestie Kevin Knox.
5B6CDRG.png

Sonius (Pacers) - I don't get it? tTe Cavs got the more expensive, worse, older player with lower potential. And they're both guards. Maybe it's a fit thing?
dzZugpv.png

Pepper Bailly (Bucks) - Bucks going for it!
mdpvqjS.png

Lil-Nut (Timberwolves)
OZDEovf.png

Heine (Thunder), sontodevil (Heat) - Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure the 1st round pick of the 44-38 team that just drafted Michael Jordan is going to be worth all that much.
EXneZbR.png

sontodevil (Heat), SebJr (Warriors)
bsEdW9Y.png

Nobbers & BenitwoSTARRLET (Nets)
8KRBohu.png

Pz7pjYZ.png

Nobbers & BenitwoSTARRLET (Nets), Heine (Thunder)
bpOdnWz.png

Stobzilla II (Pistons)
mQwf5Rx.png

Dr. Junior (Grizzlies), SebJr (Warriors)
9lsqwgF.png

weeweetee & Lil' V.O. (Rockets) - has there ever been a better trio of players whose combined age is nearly 100? Well, unless Durant or one of the other two takes a dive.
AeJBya7.png

weeweetee & Lil' V.O. (Rockets), Nobbers & BenitwoSTARRLET (Nets)
qpX0pWR.png