Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 2025 | Playoffs: 1st Round - East + West | Basketball GM |

22/23 Playoffs NBA Final New
22/23 Playoffs - NBA Final

@Heine @hobbers @Solius @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @Stobzilla @sebsheep @V.O. @weetee @Salt Bailly @BenitoSTARR @Skizzo

ucsi3TI.png

FY6FjvO.png

46 points from Nobbers!
a0VsJgv.png

Heine with a dominating and efficient performance.
m8yo6YT.png

9Qs1iXj.png

Ooh, so close! An untimely Nobbers injury almost made this series interesting. reelworld Ii with another terrible shooting performance, though he somewhat made up for it with 20 assists. Stobzilla II is back, if reduced, and provides a predictably efficient performance.
tmwyFei.png

Well, that's that! Another Final sweep for the Spurs. The injuries surely didn't help the Knicks. The Spurs have dominated the league for years, but this is probably the end of the line of the current dynasty. Though there's every chance that two of the current three stay in San Antonio, plus Jamal Murray. We might not be done with the Spurs quite yet.

U97hdrQ.png

Playoff stats

uAEhOix.png

Playoff leaders

V57q48x.png

ShL0F3J.png

UTrFUHg.png

Up next: Season Review

So yeah, as long as one of Heine/Sonius stays I will also stay. If both fail to renew then I break my deal as well.

Averaging nearly 10 assists in this team. Legendary performances.

22/23 Season Review New
22/23 Season Review

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

Playoffs

MjL1jMi.png

Regular season

1aekq5D.png

wT746hr.png

Awards

S74dsZY.png

wZYiDCh.png

DyLjooY.png

Season stats

fTgBvh3.png

Feats

LLjakfL.png

ecQo99T.png

zqoCxxw.png

tz8KCti.png

League News

4QnBnhm.png

QUsn2p9.png

cF4thGw.png

Draft Preview

2UKWj3y.png

Memphis picks up the #1 pick (from Cleveland, obviously :lol:)! @altodevil are you sure your son is tearing up his contract? Here's the expected top 15 in the draft:

mR9TEWC.png

Last edited:
Winning every season but he outdated facilities apparently are too much.

Also RIP Solius. Is there a hall of fame ranking or is it just a collection of players?

Winning every season but he outdated facilities apparently are too much.

Also RIP Solius. Is there a hall of fame ranking or is it just a collection of players?

It's just a collection, but there is a GOAT list in the game, which you can design yourself. I got an algorithm from the internets, and this is currently it:

6MhNBfo.png

Note that the score includes both career stats and "best season" stats, so it's not like everyone is going to pass you just because they're younger than you.

Benito over Durant is a joke. Durant was relevant every year.

So yeah, as long as one of Heine/Sonius stays I will also stay. If both fail to renew then I break my deal as well.

They both left. Of course, them both leaving means the Spurs have the most available money, so they'll probably sign one of them back (or maybe Dr. Junior). But there's no guarantees, if they really don't want to play for the Spurs. Also the Spurs might just sign some of the other players on the market instead.

It's so long ago, but BenitoSTARR did win 2 rings, 5 MVPs, lots and lots of All League and All Defensive, multiple Dunk Contest and 3P Contest, All Star MVP, etc.
Keep going I’m close…

They both left. Of course, them both leaving means the Spurs have the most available money, so they'll probably sign one of them back (or maybe Dr. Junior). But there's no guarantees, if they really don't want to play for the Spurs. Also the Spurs might just sign some of the other players on the market instead.

Is there no way to just put the 3 of us into the market and block us all from resigning with Spurs.

Is there no way to just put the 3 of us into the market and block us all from resigning with Spurs.

I could just un-sign you, I guess? It is maybe a bit silly that players sign with the teams they just left.

Edit: it might not be entirely feasible, given they will have a lot of free salary. I'll see if it's doable.

@Heine you signed with the Spurs, after first refusing to re-sign with them. Do you want to stay there anyway, or try for another team? Nobbers and Sonius are gone. Jamal Murray is still there, though - and they still have some money to spend. Up to you.

Get out of there Heine.

We deserve to be at Boston or Lakers.

Lets be a loyal club legend for now and rather find a way out later if needed. Me and Murray should still be a good team and I can maybe get better stats now

If I end up somewhere shit and impoverished I'll just boycott the thread.

2023 Draft and Free Agency New
2023 Draft and Free Agency

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

Draft

Top 10
ERFR92Q.png

11-60
7cCBNHx.png

fXHwdZC.png

Free Agency

pMpC0r3.png

AwMYnKL.png

jnLWUMs.png

I am still not sure if Nobbers only has a 1 year contract because I made a mistake when ending his contract with the Spurs, or if the game actually made him do it because no team would pay him what he wanted (basically what weeweetee and Heine got).

I'm just happy the super superteam is done.

Trades

Heine (Spurs) - I guess the Spurs aren't resigned to being bad quite yet!
eOtQPOu.png

xVt0MG5.png

sontodevil (Grizzlies)
3ZsJLo6.png

2N5rMw9.png

SebJr (Kings), Dan II (76ers) - two teams daring each other to be bad.
D2Yxwdo.png

SebJr (Kings)
EmfZXw8.png

Nobbers (Cavaliers) - that's a pretty pro-active move. If they only have one year of Nobbers, they clearly don't want to just sit there.
BMZmn6w.png

Sonius (Pacers) - Probably a decent move, assuming Didi Louzada hasn't peaked already.
j2RzWdZ.png

Dr. Junior (Thunder)
XnKSavo.png

yFoJ9ss.png

The Cub (Trailblazers)
ZsPLdy6.png

The Cub to his front office:
BYQ3ST0.gif

Whoops, I knew I forgot something. The game made it up to you, though.

L3UdSQu.png

(Also you wouldn't end up anywhere better with all the big boys on the market)

We'll take the rise, but I was hoping to go somewhere better as one of the crap players on the team :lol:

Come join me in Spurs instead The Cub, the team has a pretty proven track record

I guess it is Houstons ring to loose this year? Them or Knicks

Come join me in Spurs instead The Cub, the team has a pretty proven track record

I guess it is Houstons ring to loose this year? Them or Knicks
The Cub would love to but it seems he is too busy counting his cash - what a waste of a career.

Of course in a more realistic sim I would only consider offers from 8 or 9 teams in the NBA and would go to whichever of them offered the most.

If I end up with a more than 1 year contract on a team like Cavs or Grizzlies I'd rather retire

Of course in a more realistic sim I would only consider offers from 8 or 9 teams in the NBA and would go to whichever of them offered the most.

If I end up with a more than 1 year contract on a team like Cavs or Grizzlies I'd rather retire

Yeah, but then those teams would have to have supermax money available. It's not like great players usually go to great teams in real life either. Durant is the exception, but you've basically had the Durant experience on the Spurs.

Yeah, but then those teams would have to have supermax money available. It's not like great players usually go to great teams in real life either. Durant is the exception, but you've basically had the Durant experience on the Spurs.

Does the sim not give you projected spending power for each team each season?