Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 2025 | Playoffs: 1st Round - East + West | Basketball GM |

This is your 10th season on the Spurs, so I'll allow that. Though that would probably free up enough to sign one of the other expiring contracts (sontodevil, Dr. Junior, or even weeweetee if he somehow doesn't re-sign).

Would I be able to break contract before they get signed by other teams though?

Basically what I would want is, only in the case both Sonius and Heine reject Spurs, we all enter the free agency at the same time.

22/23 All Star Update Part 2 New
22/23 All Star Update Part 2

@altodevil @Heine @Salt Bailly @Skizzo @P-Nut @The Cat @hobbers @Solius @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @V.O. @Dr. Dwayne @BenitoSTARR

Slam Dunk Contest

LggWVCi.png

Sonius: 47
Zion: 0
Green: 16
Skizzlet: 35
Sonius: 42 (89)
Zion: 34 (34)
Green: 23 (39)
Skizzlet 5 (40)

It'll be a Cafite final round! Skizzlet versus Sonius, both former winners.

Sonius: 42
Skizzlet: 21
Sonius: 19 (61)
Skizzlet: 50 (71)

ipgZ6RK.png

Skizzlet passes Zion, The Cub, BenitoSTARR and Shareef Abdur-Rahim with his 3rd Dunk Contest win, equalling Vince Carter and only trailing Jerry Stackhouse with 4.

All Star Game

Team Anthony and Team Two Nil

(weeweetee selected for All Star but out injured)

30D88u5.png
Rjo5gWs.png

3PVlQZO.png

Nsl6nwM.png

BzCBeaK.png

hzajdJF.png

lmAXHnj.png

mfw 700k views

b5LXkZO.gif

You‘re mocking an injured player? Colour me surprised.

22/23 End of Regular Season New
22/23 Playoffs 1st Round New
22/23 Playoffs - 1st Round

@Heine @hobbers @Solius @weetee @V.O. @sebsheep @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @Stobzilla @Salt Bailly @Dan

O74XLw6.png

RDxzK8a.png

EOWWxNv.png

4votOPG.png

EDZmQMc.png

m9GUyoc.png

3hwb3Ka.png

54Iv6Ke.png

GXfFUJ2.png

zaBSBJ1.png

Oof, Dan II will miss some games over patellar tendinitis, whatever that is. He should be back sometime next round, if the 76ers make it. It's looking worse for reelworld II, who is probably going to miss 2 full series with a fractured hand. At least the Knicks are strong enough that they may make it to the NBA Final without him, which he should be able to make.

WMw4A0o.png

KAxSz4k.png

IxEEOIN.png

Unsurprisingly both the Rockets and the Spurs go through to the 2nd Round with a sweep.

l5bZVaR.png

J6mjg54.png

G0D1Dvi.png

Pepper Bailly tried to keep the Bucks in it, but the 76ers simply had too many threats. And that's with Dan II injured! The Knicks predictably finish off the Wizards. No Kevin Durant magic this time.

0R1sXQE.png

The injury situation isn't great for the Kings, with two starters playing with niggling injuries.
M7BSkGi.png

The Kings aren't done yet.

K3AkEVb.png

SebJr and the Kings complete the comeback!

D6ymHj2.png

Two more Cafite match-ups coming next! Both of them have pretty clear favourites, but crazier things have happened.

Goat casually drops another 120 gamescore and moonwalks away

I'm not quitting the experiment until we reach 1 million views, and I don't care that half of them are probably crawlers and bots. And a quarter is @altodevil.
I click for every tag. It's only natural I'd have the most views since I had the best player.

I click in hope and leave disappointed about my guy’s team getting knocked out all the time.

I click, see the assist king still out here producing, light a cigar, choke on the smoke, go for a lie down.

22/23 Playoffs 2nd Round New
22/23 Playoffs - 2nd Round

@hobbers @Heine @Solius @weetee @V.O. @sebsheep @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @Stobzilla @Dan

a7q8NKe.png

Preview

6FpI5jr.png

WH0fX7u.png

Two big injuries heading into the same series in the East. Probably worse for the 76ers, who don't have the same quality to make up for the loss.

wK5LD9l.png

Nothing to see here.

AHqe4cy.png

The Knicks win, but it was at least reasonably close. An extremely efficient 23/19/17 from Two Nil.
dt2pEsI.png

Guk1VsO.png

1kcxk4l.png

Ooh, the Kings get one! 22/15/2 from SebJr. 79 points combined from weeweetee and Lil' V.O. wasn't enough for Houston. I don't know what it says about their playing styles that Lil' V.O. got to shoot 20 free throws on 16 shot attempts, and weeweetee got to shoot 3 free throws on 29 shot attempts - but I'm sure it would be top of /r/nba.
yg5rSRy.png

The 76ers aren't far off, but Two Nil's excellent play is keeping the Knicks ahead.

AX2LMOY.png

xdYSa1A.png

Heine with a silly 5/2/14/5/5 game.

wbPe2Uq.png

2 free throws on 33 shots, this time. 21 three point attempts seems... high.
A5YAM6Z.png

Dan II and the 76ers are out. It was sort of expected, but at the same time they got closer than the sweep suggests.

3CTdkhD.png

cyg9yhL.png

Well, obviously.

cMvwqb9.png

Take a shot every time weeweetee shoots more than 30 times per game. SebJr with a great 20/1/13 game, but there's just a difference in firepower here.
rLk639j.png

Lil' V.O. picking up a knock made the game interesting, but in the end weeweetee and the rest managed to put away SebJr's Sacramento.

U85ZD5l.png

No we just need to figure out who the Knicks will play in the Conference Finals.
33f6YR5.png

It's Boston!

pP5FMYF.png

This looks familiar.

The great thing about the spurs winning all these titles, is that I'll always have 5 solo titles which will never be matched.

The great thing about the spurs winning all these titles, is that I'll always have 5 solo titles which will never be matched.
Yeah but I heard your guy died trying to do auto-erotic asphyxiation.

I make up for all the shots my daddy didn‘t take.

And casually doing that 5x5 thing during crunsh time.

22/23 Playoffs Conference Finals New
22/23 Playoffs - Conference Finals

@Heine @hobbers @Solius @weetee @V.O. @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @Stobzilla

Az4CrUP.png

Preview

wVtW9KD.png

yULFmFO.png

88PG75d.png

I8M1gjj.png

nUSmluq.png

9xpA2kG.png

7qS6dpm.png

Not exactly what the Knicks needed!

e4vM808.png

This is the difference between 4 superstars and 2 superstars.
XQPXRj2.png

6CCJF9K.png

And there it is! The Spurs are headed to the NBA Final - again! Now we only need to find out who will join them there.
Z5VmheO.png

Another game for Boston! New York are definitely the superior team, but there's no accounting for injuries.
7Ehw8KC.png

A very good performance by the Knicks, and the Celtics are out.

cpbc8fJ.png

I don't know about you, but I'm glad the Spurs dynasty is probably breaking up after this season.

I don‘t even care anymore. Congrats though.

It has been fun guys, this throwing a ball and hitting that small ring is quite easy to be honest