Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 2025 | [...] are NBA Champions! | Basketball GM

Bad news for the Seattle Supersonics: their non-Cafite star Jermaine O'Neal has been injured with a torn achilles tendon. He's out for 117 days, and saw a 3 overall rating drop.

RIP

Feck it, I got a total of 730 attr. points now.

Pretty wild that I've gained 312 attr points but Alto has only gained 4.

Solius has gained 250 which is probably second highest gain.

Alto gained 4392 rebounds though.

@The Cat it's your time to shine.
Think this is likely our last season - I‘m gonna need finally some serious cash for my excessive lifestyle and also think I possibly have to pull a Neymar to finally step outta your shadow.

Wait, I‘m on 14.15m/y already..must have missed the memo.

Best team I've ever been on and it's still garbage. This is the equivalent of maldini playing for stoke year on year. Just a truly sad state of affairs.

Best team I've ever been on and it's still garbage. This is the equivalent of maldini playing for stoke year on year. Just a truly sad state of affairs.

And I’m Pirlo tied to a 4 year deal with Wigan

@nimic you need to pair me and jobbers up close to retirement if neither of us have won a ring due to shit teams.

Just realized I‘m the highest paid player in the league. :lol:
Not sure what it is but I must be good at something..probably my Brazilian vibes and good look I guess.

And I’m Pirlo tied to a 4 year deal with Wigan
Huh? You‘re team is third in that power ranking?

Just realized I‘m the highest paid player in the league. :lol:
Not sure what it is but I must be good at something..probably my Brazilian vibes and good look I guess.

Huh? You‘re team is third in that power ranking?
I think mine was 5th last season. Scraped into the playoffs and lost in the 1st round.

Trade deadline standings update

SJiccKT.png

WM3tEcU.png

All it took for altodevil to maybe make the playoffs was to be paired with one of the greatest players of all time. To be fair, they pretty much perfectly complement each other. At least in this era, before the 3-pointers take over (which I do think is modelled in the game through some algorithm or other).

Also to contextualize the 117-day Jermaine O'Neal injury for the Supersonics, I think 1 day is basically 1 game. So he'll have a good 50+ games left out by the time we get to the playoffs. This might not be ideal for their repeat championship chances.

Wow @hobbers is insanely good. After playing the game a bit now on my own I've only seen one player with a higher rating (Dudley Bradley whoever the feck that was in real life)

Also to contextualize the 117-day Jermaine O'Neal injury for the Supersonics, I think 1 day is basically 1 game. So he'll have a good 50+ games left out by the time we get to the playoffs. This might not be ideal for their repeat championship chances.

no-sir-i-dont-like-it.gif

01/02 All Star Weekend (with standings update)
01/02 All Star Weekend

First, let's take a look at the current regular season standings. I'll add the power rankings and the trade deadline standings in spoilers for comparison.

WsTpemD.png
yx9kAsl.png
KuY3R5n.png
All Star Week standings update:​
PCTWLV7.png
a8WUxNs.png
Slam Dunk Contest

No Cafites involved this time (it's either @Salt Bailly or bust, it seems).

gRwzm8g.png

3-Point Contest

No bonus points for guessing which Cafites get to participate: @BenitoSTARR (2-time winner), @Solius (2-time runner up), @V.O. and @Samid. I think Solius might just ban BenitoSTARR if he beats him in the final round again, so that should add some extra excitement.

EVNGi8y.png

Round 1 (4 advance)

Chauncey Billups: 26
Tim Thomas: 21
Jason Williams: 25
Damon Jones: 26

The minimum to advance is now 21, but it will probably take 25 or even 26.
LARbL2r.png

V.O. is through!
4BVLSyn.png

Solius is tied for 2nd with Chauncey Billups and Damon Jones. Samid and BenitoSTARR need at least 26 to have a chance, or the 26-ers go through.
d2b8wd4.png

Not enough, Samid is out.
N2gxhrY.png

BenitoSTARR with another great shooting start, and that means Samid is out. Solius and the other 26-gang have to shoot a tiebreak round, where one of them will be eliminated. Solius was here last year too, and he shot a perfect 30/30 to go through. Can he do it again?

Chauncey Billups: 23
Damon Jones: 24

Solius needs 24 to go through to Round 2.
Zfz1Pcf.png

Good enough! Solius is through to Round 2, along with BenitoSTARR, V.O. and Damon Jones

Round 2 (2 advance)
Damon Jones: 25
5B50HcQ.png

V.O. will go through if BenitoSTARR and Solius both shoot less than 25. If one of them shoots 25 we'll have another tiebreak round.
m79OctY.png

Another great round by Solius, but that means BenitoSTARR needs 25 or better to have a chance at shooting for the threepeat 3-Point Contest victory.
e2PsCy6.png

BenitoSTARR is through, and that sadly means V.O. is eliminated in Round 2 for the 4th year in a row. We'll have a repeat of the Final Round of the last two years. Will BenitoSTARR foil Solius yet again?

Final Round
N7jtTEz.png

Another great shooting round by Solius! But we have seen BenitoSTARR do 30 before, and he's done 29 twice this contest already. Can he do it again?
GFYWGmt.png

No, he can't! Solius took the NBA crown from BenitoSTARR, now he's taken the 3-Point Contest crown too.

Full contest:

DCE89Gh.png

All Star Game

Teams:

@BenitoSTARR, @V.O. and @oneniltothearsenal return for the East. They lead them to a victory last year, can they do it again? They will face @hobbers, @altodevil, @Dr. Dwayne, @Solius and @Stobzilla from the West, a veritable smorgasbord of Cafites.

c5tcRVY.png
1NioLt1.png

Result and stats follow in the next post, since 20 images is the maximum in one post - and I refuse to compromise the 3-Point Contest. Refuse, I say!