Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 2025 | Playoffs: 1st Round - East + West | Basketball GM |

I have 100 endurance and I'm the only player in the league to aggravate an injury while playing injured in playoff games, not once but twice. Sounds likely.

"It's the endurance, lads."

Nice one. pity hobbers held us back last year.

Its a conspiracy! I dont know what to do now, not playing a final? Preposterous!

As far as I can tell, the following players want to use their "break contract" special ability:

- sontodevil
- reelworld II
- The Cub

I'll give you one last look at your teams, so you can decide if you really want to to do it. Consider their finances (salary cap is the new one, it increased a bit), their facilities (which do have an impact, you can go back to the season preview for that one), the age of your squad, etc. You'll have some egg on your face if your team suddenly improves a lot. The grass not always greener on the other side. Although sometimes it is. Statistically the grass is greener 50% of the time.

@altodevil
4rukhfJ.png

@The Cat
XahpP7T.png

@reelworld
UqjYNFG.png

Last edited:
Just to add, reelworld II and sontodevil can do it without using their one time, if we're going by the "3 years at the same team" thing. The Cub chose very poorly, on the other hand.

So to recap:

- anyone can break their contract one time with their team, at any point.
- if you've spent at least 3 seasons on the same team, you can also leave. Let's call it Bosman 2.0.

Teams not bad, Jokic and Collins could be good.

But west is stacked and facilities mean the boys above may not improve.

Gamble.

2019 NBA Final
2019 NBA Final and Playoff stats

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

NGPcHMY.png

2ZRlu1U.png

YiGdLWw.png

First game goes to Houston! weeweetee with a great game, and the Rockets managed to contain Durant. Is this the recipe?

G5GhJKR.png

1-1! Rockets scored about as many points as game 1, but the big difference was in the Wizards' greatly improved scoring.

nPGmQlP.png

Washington take the lead! a 50-bomb by Durant, and getting 23 and 20 points out of C.J. Miles and Noah Vonleh couldn't quite compensate. weeweetee 1-9 from three, while Lil' V.O. had a very good game.

9hzNolE.png

I can see the numbers right in front of me, but I'm still not sure how they add up. The Rockets got 20+ points out of 4 of their starters, with 14 for the last one. They also held Durant to "only" 30 points on 26 shots. And yet they lost?! The Washington bench made the difference here, it seems.

jQ4Xamf.png

It's over! No matter how good the opposition, you just can't count Kevin Durant out. They gave him 19 free throws, and he made 18 of them. There was just too much fouling from Houston.

zbaxagv.png

Fct5o0k.png

Playoff stats

1qnMQX5.png

Playoff leaders

TgyneoJ.png
bCWGA40.png
zyd2EkU.png

J43NTNW.png
ICUeH4W.png
eF2Vqmk.png

@nimic these disgusting screenshots of us not winning are ruining my dark mode. Make them dark immediately.

feck's sake Solius

2019 NBA Final and Playoff stats

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

NGPcHMY.png

2ZRlu1U.png

YiGdLWw.png

First game goes to Houston! weeweetee with a great game, and the Rockets managed to contain Durant. Is this the recipe?

G5GhJKR.png

1-1! Rockets scored about as many points as game 1, but the big difference was in the Wizards' greatly improved scoring.

nPGmQlP.png

Washington take the lead! a 50-bomb by Durant, and getting 23 and 20 points out of C.J. Miles and Noah Vonleh couldn't quite compensate. weeweetee 1-9 from three, while Lil' V.O. had a very good game.

9hzNolE.png

I can see the numbers right in front of me, but I'm still not sure how they add up. The Rockets got 20+ points out of 4 of their starters, with 14 for the last one. They also held Durant to "only" 30 points on 26 shots. And yet they lost?! The Washington bench made the difference here, it seems.

jQ4Xamf.png

It's over! No matter how good the opposition, you just can't count Kevin Durant out. They gave him 19 free throws, and he made 18 of them. There was just too much fouling from Houston.

zbaxagv.png

Fct5o0k.png

Playoff stats

1qnMQX5.png

Playoff leaders

TgyneoJ.png
bCWGA40.png
zyd2EkU.png

J43NTNW.png
ICUeH4W.png
eF2Vqmk.png

If you were highly intelligent like me you'd figure out what multiple of 40 you were on before posting and bump it as necessary.

feck sake. @V.O. I'm all out of ideas, guess we both need keep on improving til we're 99ers.

Too bad, I was rooting for Houston there

That was your shot, we wont be this unlucky with injuries again

If you change your mind after the season review (with the draft lottery and draft class) let me know. Miami may have gotten the 1st pick.

The Cub should not change his mind though, as Brooklyn had traded away the #2 pick.
I don't think I've ever seen us have a decent pick :eek:.
Will keep an eye on it

18/19 Season Review

18/19 Season Review

wzFpfY7.png

No commentary this time, just pure factos

Regular season

E8YSFAz.png

sDIdUtm.png

Season awards

OzeHAZQ.png

xLL6Ec5.png
vKOqBUT.png

Player stats

3ZMiWA9.png

Statistical Feats

cBxhFIH.png

XjzMbxC.png

rOOXzo6.png

pVmXdw1.png

League news

ezNtCrq.png
oywNZAk.png

SQ8o4t6.png

kU0TK9W.png

Draft lottery

BeUpWpN.png

Draft class
Presumed draft order, but it's never exact.
u0o3mGj.png

Sixth man of the year and second team all-defense. At my age. Truly the goat.

Although slightly concerned that Durant continues to dominate.

Eastern conference is a joke though.

Oh I forgot to tear up reelworld II's contract, in all the excitement (and all the contract tear-ups). I could do it right now, but you'd end up with the Brooklyn Nets because they are the only ones with money. I'll make it up to you.

Edit: actually, there's a better solution. It sorted itself out, considering you're not actually that expensive

Last edited: