Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 2025 | Playoffs: 1st Round - East + West | Basketball GM |

DxeRQHd.png

Time to end the reign of the evil empire.

My career spans Magic and MJ to Trae Young and Lil Nut. Still winning.

2021 NBA Final New
2021 NBA Final

@hobbers @Heine @Solius @altodevil @reelworld @oneniltothearsenal @Stobzilla

1oteCFV.png

QLjXOI0.png

JbJnvCl.png

The Knicks aren't going to win if they let three different Spurs score 28+ points on them.

z0G2ZmD.png

149 points! Actually, the Knicks are only the second team all season to score 123 or more on the Spurs, but that's not going to help if they concede 149.

bMIgDdL.png

Sonius is back, and he immediately grabs 22 rebounds. Poor shooting from the Knicks here, except for Two Nil (who could maybe take more shots). Are we looking at another Spurs sweep?

CAVumQo.png

Well, that's that! The games were closer than the rest of the series had been, but in the end there was still no doubt about the victor. To take this team down you really do need them to suffer some injuries. Although it will be interesting to see what the future holds, as altodevil is getting very old, and Nobbers is basically 50/50 on whether or not he wants to renew his contract in San Antonio.

NyhnTxW.png

VcieHR3.png

Playoff stats

F7WetWl.png

Playoff leaders

qR759Rm.png

g58XhTW.png

YqBUcuZ.png

Edit: @altodevil and @P-Nut, your digital selves have decided to hang up their boots at the end of the season. Do you want to countermand that order?

Getting onto the assist charts in this team is a miracle.

I assume the spurs arent gonna resign alto whether he stays in the game or not.

I mean I just played 20 mins per game for the champions in the finals.

2021 NBA Final

@hobbers @Heine @Solius @altodevil @reelworld @oneniltothearsenal @Stobzilla

1oteCFV.png

QLjXOI0.png

JbJnvCl.png

The Knicks aren't going to win if they let three different Spurs score 28+ points on them.

z0G2ZmD.png

149 points! Actually, the Knicks are only the second team all season to score 123 or more on the Spurs, but that's not going to help if they concede 149.

bMIgDdL.png

Sonius is back, and he immediately grabs 22 rebounds. Poor shooting from the Knicks here, except for Two Nil (who could maybe take more shots). Are we looking at another Spurs sweep?

CAVumQo.png

Well, that's that! The games were closer than the rest of the series had been, but in the end there was still no doubt about the victor. To take this team down you really do need them to suffer some injuries. Although it will be interesting to see what the future holds, as altodevil is getting very old, and Nobbers is basically 50/50 on whether or not he wants to renew his contract in San Antonio.

NyhnTxW.png

VcieHR3.png

Playoff stats

F7WetWl.png

Playoff leaders

qR759Rm.png

g58XhTW.png

YqBUcuZ.png

Edit: @altodevil and @P-Nut, your digital selves have decided to hang up their boots at the end of the season. Do you want to countermand that order?

maxresdefault.jpg

Can‘t be arsed to check out the final spoilers. @V.O. not even checking the thread anymore. Would be a miracle if wwt still puts in a shift this preseason, pretty frustrating state of affairs

Can‘t be arsed to check out the final spoilers. @V.O. not even checking the thread anymore. Would be a miracle if wwt still puts in a shift this preseason, pretty frustrating state of affairs

It must be very hard for weeweetee, with his regular season success, yearly playoff runs, all star, all league, all defensive, MVP race, etc.

I still check the thread, I'm just depressed about being in a state of terminal decline at the ripe old age of 24, so there's not much to say. :(

It must be very hard for weeweetee, with his regular season success, yearly playoff runs, all star, all league, all defensive, MVP race, etc.
individual awards are meaningless. No wonder ol’ hobbers got bitter at the end.

Except for all stars MVP - that‘s something old man weetee to impress with.

Here he tries to retire gracefully and silently and they wont even give him that

2 16-0 playoffs in a row :D

20/21 Season Review New
20/21 Season Review

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

nPee6Cj.png

Play-in

1pvDHPb.png

Regular season standings

H2doVEq.png

0ZJpRb0.png

Season Awards

AA1qONe.png
LZtwY0i.png

xjNZZye.png

sOPP4c1.png

Player stats (combined)

3QcS3OI.png

Statistical Feats

A maximum of one "page" (I have to scroll down to get more) from each player, so just assume there's more of the same if you expected more.
AFTpnwu.png
QjNKZ2g.png
oAwRhJI.png
h9miPPs.png
PKwaqaK.png

League news

s2LQfMF.png

If anyone else is thinking of tearing their contract up, let me know.

Nty47D9.png

Draft lottery and Draft Class sneak peek

kGlYMq2.png

GTurUcc.png

Spurs is too OP to beat in the current game. Winning the chip without dropping a single game? Not even prime Bulls did that
Yep. Only interesting thing to follow right now is whether one of them is dumb enough not to resign.

21/22 Draft and Free Agency New
2021 Draft and Free Agency

@hobbers @Stobzilla @Skizzo @altodevil @Dan @sebsheep @BenitoSTARR @Dr. Dwayne @weetee @V.O. @P-Nut

Expiring contracts

FTWZjsz.png

Skizzlet rejected the first contract and went into free agency, but he came back to Atlanta in the end. altodevil has left the Spurs (I can't tell who initiated it), and is yet to sign with a new team.

Draft

1-10

gzDJ9VB.png

11-60

JhSQ1vC.png

kCPVUNR.png

Trades

hobbers (Nets > Trailblazers)
WvhyOfg.png

Dan II (76ers)
5xnIQti.png

PTFlbHs.png

SebJr (Pelicans > Thunder), BenitwoSTARRLET (Pelicans)
ev4UXg9.png

SebJr (Thunder > Kings)
VqfhSyM.png

74NzxZz.png

Dr. Junior (Cavaliers)
0jSAzOc.png

8NAKMJn.png

weeweetee & Lil' V.O. (Rockets)
x7Zc9CD.png

Lil-Nut (Heat)
DYS8ndk.png

v40qDHh.png

bFlTfzV.png

About time that freeloader alto left. Riding on coat-tails.