The Overlap | Wrighty & Carra's Football Fathers with Peter Schmeichel

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Anyone that can get teachers pet Gary Neville to engage in anti social behaviour is an absolute menace.
So funny. Never in a million years would I have thought about Neville setting fire to a robe. :lol:

Oranges038

That was good.

Neville with the bowl of weetabix doesn't surprise me at all.

Forgot all about that Ian Wright chicken tonight thing.

Erics_Collar

I find it very hard to take Keane seriously. It's clearly a persona he's playing up to, he's gotten worse at it over the years. It's like bad acting.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I find it very hard to take Keane seriously. It's clearly a persona he's playing up to, he's gotten worse at it over the years. It's like bad acting.
Yeah I honestly don't find him interesting anymore. I actually find him to be an incredibly bitter man.

Rooney is a good addition. I sort of wish he didn't bother with managing and just went for the TV gig full time.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
This show never disappoints. The amount of times I'm pissing myself laughing alone watching it all.

Wrighty bursting into laughter when Keane said "you cannot be ready to go into battle!" was funny af.

Ole'sgunnarwin

The part with Keane talking about Sunderland players shooting at was hilarious. 'I won some money but lost the dressing room'

Vidooq

Rooney is such a better guest than Carra. He seem to have been a real manace behind the scenes when he was a player. So many stories.