The Official Anthony Taylor Depreciation Thread

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

Top bloke.

Edit: Tweet is incorrect. It was actually 16 bookings he gave out.

How did he not send off Cucurella? Sanchez could've also been off for the pen (no attempt to play the ball). He'll reveal his Chelsea underwear the day he retires.

It's a serious thing. Both clubs are in line for automatic fines in the thousands because one guy went a bit mad. They can't admit he went a bit mad, so they have to double down.

How did he not send off Cucurella? Sanchez could've also been off for the pen (no attempt to play the ball). He'll reveal his Chelsea underwear the day he retires.
Oh feck off with that. Cucurella got his first booking for having a head of hair. Plus whenever he's reffed us against you lot, guess what; he's given you all the key decisions.

Come speak to me about Taylor having Chelsea underwear after he's fecked you out of 2 FA Cup finals as well.

He ruins every game he officiates.

Oh feck off with that. Cucurella got his first booking for having a head of hair. Plus whenever he's reffed us against you lot, guess what; he's given you all the key decisions.

Come speak to me about Taylor having Chelsea underwear after he's fecked you out of 2 FA Cup finals as well.

Sent us out of the FA cup on this 'goal':

resize

Sent Case off for winning the ball:

Screenshot_2023-03-12_at_14.45.01.png

Sent Pogba off for winning the ball:

SPORT-PREVIEW-POGBA-SCHOLES-1.jpg

Sent Martial off for getting elbowed by Lamela:

SPORT-PREVIEW-Martial-Lamela.jpg

Gave Liverpool a pen for diving:

Played a part in all 3 Liverpool goals recently:

These are only some of the decisions. We'd be here until he shafts us the next time if we brought up all the times he's done us wrong. Don't you dare make libeling claims about him giving us key decisions.

I need the name of your dealer

resize

These are only some of the decisions. We'd be here until he shafts us the next time if we brought up all the times he's done us wrong. Don't you dare make libeling claims about him giving us key decisions.

How do you plead to the decisions he gave to United in this video?

Give me a list of egregious decisions he's made for Chelsea against United and we can talk.

The Southampton one was disgusting, should have had a clear pen on a handball that day too (I think 2 in fact), he’s a dreadful referee (closet Chelsea fan too).

resize

I won't disagree that he's a horrific referee. But two of the examples you give are studs up, over the top of the ball. That's been red for a long time now, whether you win the ball or not.

I’d like to see Chelsea’s winning record with Taylor and ours. I’m pretty sure we basically almost always never win.

I need the name of your dealer
I'll just expand on the video I posted for your benefit. Anthony Taylor has been involved in 3 Chelsea v United games since 2020.

On 24 October 2020 we played you in a drab 0-0 draw which was reffed by Atkinson. The only notable moment of the game was the decision by VAR to not give the most obvious of penalties for a Maguire foul on Azpilicueta. Anthony Taylor was on VAR.

Screenshot-20240915-003811.png

On 17 February 2020 Taylor reffed the United Chelsea game that finished with United winning 2-0. Early on Harry Maguire cynically studded Batshuayi in his nob and escaped the most blatant of red cards. 11 men United soon after went 1-0 up. Zouma then equalised from a corner but Taylor disallowed it for an apparent push from Azpilicueta in the build up. The replays showed that Azpilicueta was pushed by a United player into another United player. Oh and the cherry on top was that Maguire scored late on to secure the win.

heiitse-cfc.gif

The other game between us he reffed in 2021 finished 1-1 and had no contentious decisions.

Last edited:
I'm amazed MOTD were allowed to show such a violent game in their highlights :lol:

Despite my last few posts, this isn't a dick sizing contest on who Anthony Taylor has fecked over more.

This is a thread designed to bring people together by sharing our depreciation for Anthony Taylor. The baldie bastard.

I didn‘t watch the game but just saw the number of yellows. Did he hand them out too easily in the beginning and then just followed through with it? Didn’t the players notice?