The Mancini "Was Goal" and "Milner Sent off" Taunts

NM

So.. Didn't want to create a thread, but can't seem to find out how this kicked off.

Somebody help me out with a video/gif?

Well, the 'was goal' is because when City were facing Ajax and Aguero had a disallowed goal. At full time, Mancini ran onto the pitch, stood in front of the referee and shouted "was goal" several times.

The Milner sent off is nothing to do with city but more so a poster off here. I think it was Steve. During a matchday thread, whilst West Brom were facing city, Milner was sent off. It was mentioned a few times. Then about half an hour later out of nowhere Steve typed "Milner sent off for city".

The Milner sent off is nothing to do with city but more so a poster off here. I think it was Steve. During a matchday thread, whilst West Brom were facing city, Milner was sent off. It was mentioned a few times. Then about half an hour later out of nowhere Steve typed "Milner sent off for city".

:lol:

Thanks. Any gif/video of Mancini doing it?

That's brilliant :lol: